Dynadot

offers $5.7K offer on LiFi technology domain...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

A G CHAUDHARI

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I received first four figure offer on my LiFi technology related domain recently.

I received couple of low ball offers earlier also on various domains from same niche at sedo/ flippa but max being $xxx till this offer. so this first mid four figure offer surprised me a lot specially after comparing older low ball offers and this is from upcoming technology trend.

I was hand registered this domain around two year before in NOV-2015 and spent total $18 on it including one re-newal. I have closed this deal finally for $7.1K after negotiation yesterday and received payment. Buyer wanted me to keep this name private for his official proceedings.

I have invested more in this upcoming technology niche since last two years as this technology is expected to grow exponentially in near future and will be a worth of $113 billion by 2024 as per the market analysis.

After discussion with buyer... I am thinking and suspecting, there will be a formation of big brands in near term future in this field... I think, that's good indication !

So feeling nice with the investment specially after this deal and lot more to expect in future.

I just thought to share this experience with you all...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I'll pm you in a bit kinda busy. plus. don't want to hijack this thread. not my style. talk soon.

what --- After nearly 6,000 posts in just over two years, - I'm surprised you have another life ;)

Good sale though - trouble is 2,000 LiFi (Or Similar) registrations probably just occurred - hence a depressed real back-bone domain market. why don't domainers understand. Domain sales are a 'one-off' memorable these days not a copycat opportunity.

yes, I accept they were possible traffic generators in the long-ago past when there really was only .com - but, not today when your adding your own keyword pre or post domain In the hope it has some appeal.
ps - have a laugh and check LIFI with any extension (I did) And I guess any of us that have sold domains in the past are responsible for todays farce

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
By the way. As far as NDA. It's easy enough to check all your past lifi posts on np to figure out which domain probably you sold. But my lips are sealed! Lol

You did have some great ones and when I was cuddling with whois for lifi domains to reg. Your whois kept popping up. Lol

Your approch looks fine :pirate: but, I havn't posted my all LiFi domains in my older posts. You will not find this domain in my older post... :xf.smile:

•••
what --- After nearly 6,000 posts in just over two years, - I'm surprised you have another life ;)
Your approch looks fine :pirate: but, I havn't posted my all LiFi domains in my older posts. You will not find this domain in my older post... :xf.smile:

Lets respect the NDA. Its not so hard to find which name it is.

•••
•••
Wow! Congrats (y), Now I got some hope on my LIFI domains.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Congrats and thanks for sharing!(y)

•••
Congratulations !
I also do trust in lifi growing tech

•••
Who can give me domain name

•••
•••
•••
Because of this post i have just regged a few lifi domains myself.

I have automatically put them on the namesilo marketplace

Nice ... :xf.smile:

•••
•••
Back