Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Rob at Epik has made something amazing available to us (domainers) and all we have to do is 'like' his post.The special pricing will be in place until the end of September!

Please go to the link below and 'like' it so we can save some $$$$$$ :xf.smile:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/ep...-hour-mega-thread.1148974/page-7#post-7371548

All we need is for less than 3 dozen more members to like the thread in the link above. Please do not start a new account or ID to do this...it will create more work for the moderators.

Poem of the day:

I've been saving my money and making a list;
Low cost domains I have never missed.

Take the time to like Rob's post,
and we as domainers will gain the most!

EDIT: btw, if everyone that reads this gives it a 'bump' it will stay in the new posts area and we may just get those last few dozen likes today...what a great way to start the week!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We have crossed 300 likes...hurray 🥳

•••
It shows me it is at 299 likes...one more to go!

EDIT...yep, it is at 300...WOOHOO!

Of course there will be 'hoppers' but the VAST majority of names will stay at Epik once the user sees all the benefits...thanks to all (the good, the bad and the ugly) that helped us get to this level.

Congrats to everyone,

@Mister Funsky , your efforts played a big role in making this happen. :)

Although I am surprised that Frank's comment about Holocaust Deniers being hosted at Epik and my response to it concerning protecting Free Speech were deleted out of this thread, as happy as I am to get the special prices for new registrations and transfers, but in the interest of fairness and openness I believe that Frank's comment should not have been removed so that there wouldn't be any surprises later for people who want to take advantage of these discounts.

•••
@Mister Funsky , your efforts played a big role in making this happen. :)

I appreciate you saying that, but I hope Rob is not mad a me!

We all know with each registration he (Epik) has over a $2 dollar loss on each one but my feeling is that so many people will find what I have at Epik they will stay for years...very reasonable renewal fees and a domain management solution that will save them lots of time and effort.

Last edited:
•••
I appreciate you saying that, but I hope Rob is not mad a me!

We all know with each registration he (Epik) has over a $2 dollar loss on each one but my feeling is that so many people will find what I have at Epik...very reasonable renewal fees and a domain management solution that will save them lots of time and effort.

The way that I look at this is that the special price of $8.49 that Rob had given to NamePros members for .coms was already a good deal considering all the advantages that Epik provides such as SSL Landers, Easy inhouse Escrow, and personal and immediate attention to questions and problems. So any discount above that is the icing on the cake and it's up to Rob to figure out his comfort level as to how much more discounts he wants to give us, as I said before he can always put a limit on the total number of domains for each promotion, but as long as he's happy with getting more domains at Epik then I don't think that you should feel guilty about taking advantage of these promotions. Perhaps @Rob Monster can chime in and put your mind at ease so that you won't feel bad about creating this thread. IMO

Last edited:
•••
He does take a loss but counts on eventually coming ahead on other products.

Like me, for example, I am new to Epik, I registered a few domains with the promo but after being more familiar with Epik I am looking into several other products including using BitMitigate for a project. I also parked a few domains with the SSL lander, ordered a few backorders, and looking at transferring more names to Epik. Depending on how things go, that $2 that they loss on the promo code could spell $500 to $1000 in profit per year from my business.

•••
its a promotion guys
Rob is not mad when it comes to money

•••
Not matter, it's promotion or other things !!

We enjoy and save money !
We use car, bikes, electric, bank or other......
But when faced problem, contact customer support.
But here direct contact to company CEO, it's big things of my life.
Also landing page very good and feel safe hand .

•••
•••
Hey everyone .. just bumping this thread because @Rob Monster has mentioned this:

Our every day price for .COM is now set to $7.49 for creates and transfers -- full-service, all-inclusive, with any payment method. When the whales show up, here is what you can expect:

500+ .COM Transfers: $6.99 for 3 hours for both Creates and Transfers.
2500+ .COM Transfers: $6.49 for 6 hours for both Creates and Transfers.
5000+ .COM Transfers: $5.99 for 12 hours for both Creates and Transfers.
10,000+ .COM Transfers: $5.49 for 24 hours for both Creates and Transfers. (WOW!)

More importantly, he's allowing NamePros members to pool together to reach each milestone. So far we're at a commitment of 2451 .com domains .. so if any of you can help out .. please let us know your exact minimum commitment level ... thanks

???? - @Rob Monster's whale
0050 - @anantj ($5.99 or less)
0100 - @Ategy.com ($5.99 or less)
0100 - @blank ($5.99 or less)
0001 - @CJ6
0070 - @vravis9 ($5.99 or less)
0050 - @sapfir ($5.99 or less)
0030 - @getjimmy
0450 - @Blitzpotz ($5.49 only)
0600 - @DomMichael ($5.49 only)
1000 - @DomainNerdz ($5.49 only)
====