budget: above $1000 4L to 6L for App Devleopment & Analytics Company

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leopard

Named 150 + Companies . Brand ConsultantEstablished Member
Impact
Client is looking to launch an app based company that does development, analytics and publish their app. They would like to have a name that can brand the various apps they will launch. So it will be like ABC books, ABC music, ABC games....

Criteria:
  1. .com only
  2. Strong association to real english words
  3. Maximum 1 letter change in spelling but that should have logic for the change
  4. 4L to 6L preferred
  5. Maximum 2 words
  6. Budget $1100
Kindly post with prices.

Regards
Leo

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Client is looking to launch an app based company that does development, analytics and publish their app. They would like to have a name that can brand the various apps they will launch. So it will be like ABC books, ABC music, ABC games....

Criteria:
  1. Strong association to real english words
  2. Maximum 1 letter change in spelling but that should have logic for the change
  3. 4L to 6L preferred
  4. Maximum 2 words
  5. Budget $1100
Kindly post with prices.

Regards
Leo

PM sent

•••
•••
-----

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
nevermind

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the responses. I have forwarded domains matching the criteria to the client. As soon as i hear back from them, i'll let the thread and selected person know.

•••
•••
•••
•••
AnalyticalStrategies.com

asking > max budget

•••
•••

Criteria:
  1. .com only
  2. Strong association to real english words
  3. Maximum 1 letter change in spelling but that should have logic for the change
  4. 4L to 6L preferred
  5. Maximum 2 words
  6. Budget $1100
Kindly post with prices.

Regards
Leo

HI LEO.

DO EITHER OF THESE SOUND INTERESTING?.....

APPUTEX.com

APROVIO.com

$1,100 FOR A BRANDABLE LIKE THESE IS FAIR. I HAVE OTHERS.......I hope I can help you out.

~ Margaret

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back