Dynadot

budget: above $1000 4L.com - LLLL.com - Pronounceable/Brandable

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 partners who are looking for quality 4L.com domains. As of now we are looking to purchase about 10 of them and have a total budget of $25,000. Please if you have any 4L available that are pronounceable/brandable let me know.

Please read the requirements carefully:

Extension: .com only
Requested: LLLL.com - No numbers etc - Must be all letters
Budget: $25,000 total but looking to spend $1,899 on each name
Payment Method: Paypal
MUST BE BRANDABLE/PRONOUNCEABLE -- Sell me your idea!

Payment will be sent immediately!

I have been a member of NP for over 13 years and a Trader rating of 100% with over 500+ transactions. You can rest assured I am very professional and only wish to deal with people who are like minded.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Adjusted budget per name to $1,899/each...only looking for 10 names now. I really do want any pronounceable names or brandable.

•••
•••
•••
Purchased 4 names! Looking for more! If your name is above the budget send it on over anyway....looking to complete the purchases soon!

•••
Purchased 2 more names....looking for more! send your names over and get paid today!

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have 3 partners who are looking for quality 4L.com domains. As of now we are looking to purchase about 10 of them and have a total budget of $25,000. Please if you have any 4L available that are pronounceable/brandable let me know.

Please read the requirements carefully:

Extension: .com only
Requested: LLLL.com - No numbers etc - Must be all letters
Budget: $25,000 total but looking to spend $1,899 on each name
Payment Method: Paypal
MUST BE BRANDABLE/PRONOUNCEABLE -- Sell me your idea!

Payment will be sent immediately!

I have been a member of NP for over 13 years and a Trader rating of 100% with over 500+ transactions. You can rest assured I am very professional and only wish to deal with people who are like minded.
PM sent

•••
Purchased 8 names and am still looking for a few more!

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back