NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manik

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$1

Correct me if I am wrong, but it looks like I would be looking at about $ 100 transfer fees for the ones at Nominalia. Those can not be pushed. The others can be pushed and I will need to renew them over the next couple of months. Correct?

•••
$1

Correct me if I am wrong, but it looks like I would be looking at about $ 100 transfer fees for the ones at Nominalia. Those can not be pushed. The others can be pushed and I will need to renew them over the next couple of months. Correct?
Yes there are a total of just 11 out of 49 domains at Nominalia which if you transfer to LCN or Dotster/Domain.com then it will cost 60usd - 70usd

•••
But you will provide auth codes to transfer anywhere, correct?

•••
But you will provide auth codes to transfer anywhere, correct?
Yes yes of course. I am ready to provide Author codes for whichever domains the winner doesn't want to be pushed

thanks

•••
•••
Why push at Nominalia isn't possible?

•••
Why push at Nominalia isn't possible?
The push is possible but they ask for documents and all it might take days for it to be processed

But the rest 38 domains are at Enom, Name, Dotster, Alpnames, Domain, Netfirms and Bigrock where I can quickly push the domains to the winner

Last edited:
•••
•••
a BIN of 195 usd has been added for the entire bulk lot.

That is less than 4 usd for entire portfolio

Thanks

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back