Not open for further replies.

kampkrusty

Account Closed
Impact
Domain Name: JazzyGoodtimes.com
Domain Registrar: Namepros
Domain Expiry Date: 24th Dec 2008

Website Description:
This is a forum that started in 2006 but closed down later that year. Earlier this month, I revived it and there has been quite a bit of traffic. The domain JazzyGoodtimes.com is a PR3. The WebbersC theme has been modified by me to make it more custom, and several mods have been installed. This is the latest version of MyBB.

Web Hosting and Wii Discussion were added in early December. The hosting is a reseller account paid for by my friend Griffin, and can be transferred over on request. Webasenet.com has a 5.0/5.0 rating, but it was added recently to the site.

The site has been promoted to some extent, but it has so much potential that is yet to be achieved. I need to sell to get some funds for a new project.

Traffic Statistics: http://i2.tinypic.com/8ejgx0i.png

Revenue Statistics: http://i13.tinypic.com/6le14sj.png

Starting Bid: $50
Minimum Increments: $15
Buy it Now: $300

Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal

End Date: 1st Jan 2008 at 12:00 GMT-5

Additional Notes: Web hosting will be provided for the life of the site, free of charge. Also, upon sale, the 'Loved Ones Board' (invisible) will need to be deleted, due to the fact that personal information is stored in it.
I reserve the right to hold the sale of the site for whatever reason. Chances are I won't hold it.
Feel free to either PM me or send me an email at spectrumor51 [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you very much. And thanks to all who are bidding. Merry Christmas to all

I just got an offer for $160.

•••
Wow! Great! Keep bidding people :)

•••
kampkrusty said:
Thank you very much. And thanks to all who are bidding. Merry Christmas to all

I just got an offer for $160.

xGriffin said:
Wow! Great! Keep bidding people :)

who is the seller overe here?

kampkrusty or xGriffin

•••
From my understanding they are partners.

•••
i m retracting my bid even if its not the winning one...

•••
OK. Seeing as how there have been no bids in a long while, I may just end early. Labrocca is the high bidder as of right now, so if anyone else wants to put in a bid before I close, please do.

Thanks,
kampkrusty

•••
•••
I been told to pay so sites sold. Sorry.

PM sent to me:
kampkrusty said:
Congratulations! You have won the auction with your bid of $160. We decided it would be best just to close early for Christmas Eve.

I will make a backup of the files and database and will have it ready for you when payment is received. xGriffin handles the finances so you will need to get in contact with him for the address.

Thank you and Merry Christmas,
kampkrusty

•••
Yes, the auction has closed early. Sorry.

•••
I've sent the buyer the information needed. Please send the money and then KampKrusty will send you all the information needed.

Merry Christmas.

Payment received from buyer!

Buyer awaiting for KampKrusty to come online. Thank you very much and Merry Christmas.

•••
Pitty i was going to bid more :P

•••
liam_d said:
Pitty i was going to bid more :P

Be glad you didn't...site doesn't have 47 posts...it has 21k. I am going to keep the site but the deal I got isn't actually a deal. The site is completely dead too. This site was moved at least one time from another domain and possibly twice. It will make it more difficult to bring members back.

Oh well..spilt milk and all.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back