Dynadot

traffic 41 SEO Domains - DA, Backlinks, & Traffic - Bulk Sale - HDFilmBro.com + 40 more

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a bundle of 41 SEO domains for sale. Asking $1,000 obo $900 obo $800

The list of domains is attached as a .csv file, and also includes for each domain: Age, TLD, Registrar, 30-days Traffic.

All domains have at at least 6-9 months left till expiry

Collectively the total stats are as follows:
  • 41 domains total
  • Age ranges from 2011 - 2022
  • TLDs: biz, club, com, mobi, net, online, org, pro, pw, site, video, xyz
  • Total traffic last 30 days: 3,042 (of 35 domains. It seems I failed to add the other 6 to my parking account, so you can extrapolate it is likely at least over 3,500)
  • All domains were previously Alexa 1M ranked sites
  • DA ranges anywhere from 1 to over 30+
  • Backlinks vary, some domains have over 200 linking root domains
You will need to run the exact SEO stats yourself on a per domain basis if you wish, according to whatever tools you prefer.

Post sold for $1k or DM with best offers.

Payment can be made in PayPal or Crypto.

May be open to you cherry picking the strongest names but then it will not be as a cheap on per domain basis, obviously. Prefer to sell all as a packed though.

Attachments

• 41-seo-domains_feb-2023.csv
    1.4 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hello
which tool did you use to determine the 30 days traffic?
thanks

•••
hello
which tool did you use to determine the 30 days traffic?
thanks
I have had them parked at Uniregistry, and pulled a report for past 30 days

Last edited:
•••
•••
0 revenues there??
There is some revenue but it's not enough to consider. Domains are being sold for their SEO value, not for a multiple of revenue.

But to let you know it's an average of $1/cpm. Again you have extrapolate based on only 35 of 41 domains which have been parked, so it might be closer to $1.15 - $1.20 for the total. I have not done any optimization whatsoever.

•••
•••
•••
open to offers

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back