Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

campout

Top Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$46 - *****- $1995 SOLD

Domain received. Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
Can you post link to your bb portfolio, so that I can have a look at the logos?

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sold

$61 - H#%+ - $2195 - 3/2017
$51 - L&$@ - $1595 - 3/2018
$63 - M@%- $1995 - 3/2018
$73 - P#% - $2295 - 3/2018
$70 - S@&+ - $2415 - 6/2017
$75 - S#+ - $2395 - 3/2018
$41 - S@&+ - $1995 - 8/2018
$72 - V@+?- $2295 - 3/2018

Last edited:
•••
Sold
Eatoa
Encryptionn
Nurseryy
Fazra
Kidosa
Scheduley

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
My experience is BB won't let you transfer those names to another BB member for free. Buyer will need to pay relisting fee of $10 for each domain approved.

•••
B****.com Sold :cigar:

Last edited:
•••
My experience is BB won't let you transfer those names to another BB member for free. Buyer will need to pay relisting fee of $10 for each domain approved.

Every name I am selling here is already published. The listing fee has already been paid and my buyers will not have to pay anything other than what they pay me. Thanks for your interest.

•••
Every name I am selling here is already published. The listing fee has already been paid and my buyers will not have to pay anything other than what they pay me. Thanks for your interest.

Thanks for clarifying. I bought some BB names from another seller here. And BB seems not allow the transfer/push and told me to resubmit those names, although they approve them right away, but I need to pay them listing fees. Not sure how you do it to push direct to another BB member. Can you help point me to where we do so? Thanks in advance.

•••
All sold names have been removed. Thanks.

•••
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
All sold names have been removed.

•••
•••
swipe secret
equity fort

SOLD

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back