IT.COM

available 40 x Expired & Available Finds from NameFind aka GoDaddy Portfolio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
Yesterday we shared some domain names that NameFind LLC aka GoDaddy had let expire earlier this month from the Marchex LLC / Yun Ye portfolio, well here is another batch today featuring the keyword “BoatInsurance” just like yesterdays post , The obvious question has to be though these domains were 19 years old, sat in at least three domain investment portfolios over that time and didn’t sell… However the million dollar question we don’t know is though how many offers did these domain names get over the years.

The answer of course could be a big FAT ZERO or it might have had offers that didn’t reach the sellers requirements, we know most of the names below should be able to be sold if you have the time for outbound selling and would bring imo for a quick sale high three figures or low four figure sales but do you have the time and resource to outbound these domains?

The link below will take you to GoDaddy whom are one of our affiliate partners, while it won’t cost you a cent more we will be paid a tiny commission on any sale you make with them, Affiliate links are what pays for the time on this blog and they really help keep it going so if you are considering registering any of the domain names below, I would ask you consider using our links, if GoDaddy isn’t your registrar of choice we also work with DynaDot.com and NameCheap.com and if you click either of these links here for DynaDot or NameCheap we would appreciate that and thank you for your support of Robbies Blog.

My top picks are LasvegasBoatInsurance.com of course you would need insurance for a boat in the middle of a desert right lol, NewjerseyBoatInsurance.com & LongbeachBoatInsurance.com but hey these are just what I like… CPC on Insurance terms are great if you can find the right broker to sell these domains too it could be a nice payday…

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back