IT.COM

$4.99 .COM registration at Directnic (October, 2022)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
$0.18 ICANN fee not included.

1664596895908.png

---------------------------------------

Update.
I asked their support about the limits, their answer is:

Thank you for contacting Directnic customer support. I'll be happy to advise about our current .COM promo. Each customer can register up to 10 domains at that special price.

Sincerely,

Ian

Directnic Support

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The discount is apparently still in effect, $4.99 is the listed dotcom price for me.

•••
I think if their system detects name as valuable charge $15

I register some at $4.99 others coming as $15..

Have asked support will See..

•••
It still works, but sometimes it doesn't.
If I try a domain, it succeeds. I try another domain, it doesn't succeed. But I try after that another domain, and that one succeeds !!! (the domain that didn't succeed can be tried again, but it will stay high price, and no promotion because the system remembers it). And another time another domain succeeds.... So don't discouraged if you don't succeeds for a domain. If you logout and login again, you can register another domain at promotionprice.

Always be carefull at checkout, because they put it on 3 year, so you have to change that to 1 year if you want 1 year registration.
And they have a special ADD that you can uncheck also, so that you effectively only have to pay 5.17 USD (incl. ICANN FEE) for .Com.
For .net it's 1 dollar more.

•••
It is still working
And I discovered that they are also offering .net is for $5.99 !!

Last edited:
•••
$0.18 ICANN fee not included.

Show attachment 224165

---------------------------------------

Update.
I asked their support about the limits, their answer is:

Thank you for contacting Directnic customer support. I'll be happy to advise about our current .COM promo. Each customer can register up to 10 domains at that special price.

Sincerely,

Ian

Directnic Support
The 10 limit seems to have been lifted.

•••
The 10 limit seems to have been lifted.

Were you able to get more domains? I asked their support now. They said nothing has changed:

"Thank you for contacting Directnic customer support. I'll be happy to about our .com Promo. There is still the same 10 domain per customer limit set for this promo. If you have any further related issues or questions, please reopen this ticket by replying to this message."

•••
Were you able to get more domains? I asked their support now. They said nothing has changed:

"Thank you for contacting Directnic customer support. I'll be happy to about our .com Promo. There is still the same 10 domain per customer limit set for this promo. If you have any further related issues or questions, please reopen this ticket by replying to this message."
Yes, managed to get a few more. I actually asked their live chat support a few days ago and they told me there are no restrictions.

•••
Another answer from Directnic:

"Thank you for contacting Directnic Support. In your ticket you said you were given different answers in regards to the limit of disocunted domains you can regsiter. I would be happy to help! I apologize for the confusion. There is a limit of 30 domains set for new accounts. Otherwise, there is no limitation. I apologize for the confusion earlier. If you just recently created an account, that limit should drop in about two weeks. However, the discount promotion will end at the end of the year."

•••
I checked Directnic yesterday, the $5 .com appeared, so I registrered an account. Today I logged in, planning to buy several names, but the price is back to the regular, rather overpriced $16. They appear so unstable, lol, and if they require every other user to show ID and stuff (although it's not clear how frequentrly this happen), then it's probably just not worth it.

•••
No longer works. Now showing $15.99.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back