.com $4,100 for a category killer .com in an industry that’s booming

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Hard seltzer is growing at an incredibly fast rate, According to IWSR, a market research firm, hard seltzer volume in the U.S. hit close to 82.5 million cases in 2019, and volumes are expected to more than triple, to 281 million cases, by 2023. Brandy Rand, the COO of IWSR shared that more than half […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is definitely a good keyword domain for the right end user.

Brad

•••
A great investment IMO, but make the money within say 2 years, it will go out the same way it came in. it is becoming a very hot market right now , bud has released their seltzers although i don't care for them, tons of millennial and GenXers love it.

I think it all started with Zima , which was kind of a fail, the brewers have upped the seltzer drinks though

Last edited:
•••
Once again I seem to be living under a rock lol. Ive never heard of a hard seltzer or any kind of seltzer for that matter. Never seen them in shops or on the Web etc. A whole new thing to pass me by.

•••
I think seltzer water was big sixty years ago. The term I mean. It just refers to non naturally carbonated water.

I believe it’s just called club soda these days.

Last edited:
•••
Once again I seem to be living under a rock lol. Ive never heard of a hard seltzer or any kind of seltzer for that matter. Never seen them in shops or on the Web etc. A whole new thing to pass me by.
you're not the only one :-/

•••
Nice category name but I agree with X above. It will be a flash for a while but won't last long so sell for a reasonable amount if you have a position in this genre.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back