IT.COM

$4.00 .COM registration and transfer at IONOS (Promo expired)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
upload_2021-3-19_3-6-32.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It is usually scheduled to some time like 12:00 UTC as example, not whole day.

I just rechecked on my side: $10 as well.
So the end.

Last edited:
•••
yeah damn timezones

oh well less work for me and me eyes...there is nothing more boring than punching trnasfers in at ionos one by one..and double the boredom if yer on the fone like me...

transfered around 30

own like 300 com

so saved maybe 100$.. not much but hey
...its good

that's why for 6,or 7$ com promos most rarely bother

besides.. it's ok if u transfer expiring soon names.. otherwise if time left then they might sell..so why transfr.

•••
They provide Bulk transfers via request to their team.

p.s I transfer regularly over 11 years already, because domaining is not only .com

•••
They provide Bulk transfers via request to their team.

p.s I transfer regularly over 11 years already, because domaining is not only .com

oh ok well I learned too late this promo..so no time to email them bulk.

yes I know domaining not only com...if domaining was only com no one would join ionos...people join them only for co and info

all other prices suck

if they increase co.prices everyone leaves ionos.

•••
From the beginning, 1and1 is not focused on domainers at all.
Their primary target: endusers. And webhosting as primary business.

For me many TLDs are interesting there, including free .online domains.

Last edited:
•••
It was a Nice offer ..got 23 + 2 transfers

•••
•••
Who is the Ionos and 1&1 contact here at NP?

I want to speak with them rather urgently!

Last edited:
•••

I would like to know to, but I doubt they have a rep on here. Their customer service and user-friendliness are pretty atrocious.

•••
I would like to know to, but I doubt they have a rep on here. Their customer service and user-friendliness are pretty atrocious.

All good. I've just heard back from them via email.

Some of my newly transferred domains were deactivated for some strange reason, and their online chat feature sent me on circle-jerk today.

I was very impressed early on with their customer service / chat service helping me out, so I'll just put this down to Murphy's Law, and move forward.

Thanks.

•••
All good. I've just heard back from them via email.

Some of my newly transferred domains were deactivated for some strange reason, and their online chat feature sent me on circle-jerk today.

I was very impressed early on with their customer service / chat service helping me out, so I'll just put this down to Murphy's Law, and move forward.

Thanks.

You should read some of the reviews online like tld-list. However, I believe they switched management a year or two ago. If I was not forced to call long distance to talk to support, I probably would have entertained using them.

•••
Oh wait.

I probably shouldn't have used that term to describe clicking on links and going around in circles and not actually getting the service you are looking for. My bad.

Last edited:
•••
Oh wait.

I probably shouldn't have used that term to describe clicking on links and going around in circles and not actually getting the service you are looking for. My bad.

that specifically is what reminded me of the reviews on tld-list xD

•••
that specifically is what reminded me of the reviews on tld-list xD

Yeah, I was using old-school webmaster phraseology, but just realised what it actually means. Awkward.

•••
Yeah, I was using old-school webmaster phraseology, but just realised what it actually means. Awkward.

pre sure that terminology existed pre-PC times :)

•••
ionos is a very pathetic company ... last month in march i asked them can I use my payment method to my friend's or client's account on live chat they told me yes I can use it... i use my payment method in my 4 client's accounts and after few days they lock my and those 4 accounts my all sites gone down and also my client's websites down too so i contact them by live chat and after that with call but they did not respond me why they lock me and my clients account even one day before 2 weeks now i call to a security person and he told me i need to send them an email with all accounts detail I send and call them again but before 1 week now they delete my and my client's account and now i am unable to contact with them..

i am very upset and sad i lost my hosting and also almost 6 plus domains in my account and also client's accounts also have one hosting and 1 domain in each account.... if any official person of ionos here watching my post please help me

Last edited:
•••

As was already said, endusers and webhosting - their primary target from the beginning.
They don't focus on domainers, including NP.

•••
I m working with them nearly 4-5 years. I have no problem with ionos. You have to be inside the ionos rules. You can only have 1 account and valid credit card.

•••
Also recheck your domains against SURBL and Spamhaus blacklists.
And don't forget to validate your email address.
2 another reasons why your domains were suspended.

Last edited:
•••
Also recheck your domains against SURBL and Spamhaus blacklists.
And don't forget to validate your email address.
2 another reasons why your domains were suspended.

Thanks, yes the issue appears to be with validating email address for org domains.
'
I don''t appear to have received requests.

They are looking into it.

Last edited:
•••
Has anyone here transferred a domain out of Ionos within 60 days of transferring into Ionos ?

I need to transfer out a domain from Ionos which they say is under 60 days lock period as it was transferred into Ionos in March.

Also, are you able to you push the domain to another acccount within 60 days ? From what i have gathered you can't do that either until 60 days are over?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Last edited:
•••
Ask them to disable this lock.
Then gaining account can initiate the internal transfer using AUTH code (the same procedure).

Transfer-out to another registrar should work also, Verisign doesn't lock their TLDs.

Last edited:
•••
Ask them to disable this lock.
Then gaining account can initiate the internal transfer using AUTH code (the same procedure).

Transfer-out to another registrar should work also, Verisign doesn't lock their TLDs.

I did tell them to disable the lock . Here is 2 different customer reps repeating the same thing . ( this is not a newly registered domain which they keep on claiming. )

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

We understand that you wish to transfer the domain on another registrar. However, we are unable to remove the 60-days lock on your domain. This is a standard procedure for newly registered domains.

Please check the last question and answer on the ICANN link provided below.

https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/about-icann-faqs-2019-02-25-en

If you still need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at 1-484-254-5555 (US), 1-844-296-2059 (Canada), +1 (816) 621-4796 (International) or simply reply to this email.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

The domain was registered in March.

This means you will need to wait 60 days before you can move the domain again to another provider.

This is ICANN policy and not ours.

https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/ownership-2013-05-03-en

Once it's more than 60 days old already, you can transfer it out again.

Last edited:
•••
Clearly say that this domain was automatically locked by their system after your transfer to 1and1.
And as displayed in the panel - you may contact their team to disable this lock (to opt-out in other words).

Last edited:
•••
Back