Dynadot

domains 380+ Recently Registered Domains from BuyDomains.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
BuyDomains.com as many of us will know is part of Newfold Digital that owns a lot of businesses in the online space such as Bluehost, CrazyDomains, HostGator, Network Solutions, Register.com, Web.com, and a number more which we are familiar within the industry.

BuyDomains.com itself was founded back in 1999 by Domain Name Industry Legend Mike Mann - Check out this interview we did with Mike back in 2012 Interview with Mike Mann, Mike later sold the company and then founded DomainMarket.com another premium domain marketplace.

Using our whois research partner WhoisXMLApi.com we are able to monitor domain name registrations and we can see that BuyDomains.com has registered 387 domain names in the past two weeks, BuyDomains.com has over 800,000 Domain Names pointed to their name servers at present and they sell hundreds of domains each month, just looking at the sales completed this year already from BuyDomains.com courtesy of NameBio.com - Visit this link to see the thousands they are earning daily.

BuyDomains.com similar to HugeDomains, DomainMarket.com, NameFind.com, and others register domain names every day often using automated bots to bid or backorder dropping domain names, I know many of you will look at this list and say really... I would never grab that name but these guys know what they are doing... Just look at HugeDomains.com and the rumored 8 Million Domains Now in their portfolio.

Check out what they registered on Robbies Blog​

https://robbiesblog.com/380-recently-registered-domains-from-buydomains-com/9937

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
so 800k domains.and 8 million domains..

how are.u sure they are profitable after renewals...or.how profitable... or.do u have link to their roi too?

we all know domaining is more than just quantity game.and bots.buying.random names

•••
How about this domain they registered?:

roosterservices- - for when your chickens need 'special' attention (you know, for creating more chickens).

•••
so 800k domains.and 8 million domains..

how are.u sure they are profitable after renewals...or.how profitable... or.do u have link to their roi too?

we all know domaining is more than just quantity game.and bots.buying.random names
They wouldn't have been in business for nearly two decades if they weren't making any profits!

•••
They wouldn't have been in business for nearly two decades if they weren't making any profits!

like.u said domains are just one thing they do.. if u make 20 million per year from all yer ventures u can afford.to keep a venture which makes u 1milion loses per year

•••
That can be true but i highly doubt as they have been in business since 1999 and were VC backed at one point too

•••
That can be true but i highly doubt as they have been in business since 1999 and were VC backed at one point too

do u think they pay much less 4 renewals? if they do make huge profits then it would mean domaininf is numbers game
...which we all know is false.

•••
For the average domain name investor, I don’t think it’s a numbers game but look at the big players such as Franks exit of his portfolio of 200,000+ domains to NameFind, They bought Mike Berkens and many others out too they have been buying up tons of portfolios and must be looking at volume vs every name they acquire which is fine when you have deep pockets unlike us average investors we need to find quality over quantity.

•••
do u think they pay much less 4 renewals? if they do make huge profits then it would mean domaininf is numbers game
...which we all know is false.

Domaining is absolutely a numbers game.

You have to own a domain portfolio of a certain size because you will only sell a small percentage of those names to cover your expenses and make a profit. You then scale that up while trying to maintain the quality of your portfolio, and your profits go up in kind. That is BuyDomain’s business model as well as every other successful domainer that I know.

•••
Domaining is absolutely a numbers game.

You have to own a domain portfolio of a certain size because you will only sell a small percentage of those names to cover your expenses and make a profit. You then scale that up while trying to maintain the quality of your portfolio, and your profits go up in kind. That is BuyDomain’s business model as well as every other successful domainer that I know.

sounds like some 80 percent of all domainers who go for quality of quantity are doing it wrong then ;)

•••
sounds like some 80 percent of all domainers who go for quality of quantity are doing it wrong then ;)

Of course you can’t just buy and list thousands of garbage domains and be successful. As I said, quality has to be maintained.

My point is that, because retail sell-through rates are very low, you need to build up the number of domains in your portfolio to have a steady stream of sales and make a consistent profit. Keep building the number of quality names you have listed and your profits increase as well. That is when it certainly does become a numbers game.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back