IT.COM

sales 38 x Dot Org Domain Names Sold for $3,253,865 USD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Check out these 38 Dot Org Domain Names that were sold for $3,253,865 – I have listed the current registrants, The prices paid were the last published prices from NameBio.com, The current owners might have purchased after this date for a higher or lower cost but it does show the current whois registrant.

I really like Coffee.org, It’s a well-developed site by Bill McClure and family and well worth a visit and an order if you need some Coffee! Shows what you can do with a powerful .Org domain name…

http://robbiesblog.com/these-38-x-dot-org-domain-names-sold-for-3253865-usd/8987

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
woowww fantastic price for .org

•••
•••
attorney.org - Russian Federation ( lol )
:dead::xf.smile::-P

•••
I feel like.org and .net get overlooked sometimes yes .com should be first choice but it feels like there is alot of shiny object syndrome in domaining like ooh how many .xyz domains can I collect because reasons.

•••
Wow! this is interesting, I only have a couple of dot-org domains; mostly because of Brand Protection. I think this is an area that could be looked at. Thanks.

•••
That's about 5k a name so that means they didn't even have to be super premium just stack enough good domains together.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back