IT.COM

question 360, 365 or 247 - Which is the preferred?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which do you prefer?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

votes
    45.1%

votes
    25.6%

votes
    29.3%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
I am thinking of running some lists ending in 360, 365 and 247 at the end of domain name.

which do you prefer / have had the most success in closing sales ending in 360, 365 & 247.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
start with 360, or end with 365

•••
i like 365, it means every day~~~~
~~
that is why i purchased: 365FLY.COM~~~Capital365.com~~~~Fund365.com
:xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin:

"Purchase" as in aftermarket?

•••
well I got the combination of these 3 in one domain

247365360.com

Interesting. Hmmm numbers have meaning in the west too as they do in China for luck.

Let's see

So I think this is better.

360888247365999.com

This domain would mean.

"All around lucky all hours all Days a week all year long forever" :xf.wink::xf.grin:(y)

Last edited:
•••
or 4442666 means death to evil.

Last edited:
•••
•••
...And there's 24PetWatch.com.

I personally prefer the number at the beginning as opposed to the end.
I have 247Vogue.com. 247style.com is listed on Godaddy for a whopping $15K.

Interesting.
I used to have 360vogue and still have 360style, and stupidly let style360 expire moons ago.
I dumped the vogue domains because it may have caused trademark disputes.
It appears those 247s are valued highly!!!

Last edited:
•••
Interesting.
I used to have 360vogue and still have 360style, and stupidly let style360 expire moons ago.
You haven't ever posted that you own the best related name but understand why aces in sleeves..

Last edited:
•••
Craigd even just asked me modest.... Seriously dude it is.

•••
•••
mirul,
You have 2024 - wow!
That gives you three years to develop it ;)

Someone should start a post on years.

Last edited:
•••
Interesting.

Ouch! style360 is listed for a whopping $65k. I regret looking up 360vogue. :xf.grin:
All the other vogue, fashion and style domains in all number variations are taken. I have been on the prowl for them.

•••
Ouch! style360 is listed for a whopping $65k. I regret looking up 360vogue. :xf.grin:
All the other vogue, fashion and style domains in all number variations are taken. I have been on the prowl for them.
Yeah, I let some really really good ones go for various reasons, but listed and sold are two very different things, though I do believe it is worth that... probably much more!

EDIT: For some reason I got it into my head that I would concentrate on 360 prefixes and let most of the good suffixes go. They each have their uses.

I think fashion360 is probably worth.... squillions :)

Last edited:
•••
I think all the good fashion and shopping names have probably just jumped in value given the current crises.

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, I let some really really good ones go for various reasons, but listed and sold are two very different things, though I do believe it is worth that... probably much more!

EDIT: For some reason I got it into my head that I would concentrate on 360 prefixes and let most of the good suffixes go. They each have their uses.

I think fashion360 is probably worth.... squillions :)

Oh snap! fashion360 is you. That makes sense. :xf.smile: You have a pretty solid portfolio of 360s.
I'm trying to lock down more 247s.

•••
Oh snap! fashion360 is you. That makes sense. :xf.smile: You have a pretty solid portfolio of 360s.
I'm trying to lock down more 247s.

Thanks. That portfolio was locked down before my hair started going grey.

I did actually either develop or have plans for all of them for 360 product and tour photography which is what I used to do, but when Google got in on the game, and digital cameras became cheap, and the immersive software became easy for anyone to use, it all became too competitive.

It's not easy getting good dot coms now.

I wish you luck getting some good 247s, but you may need to buy them off someone.
Have you got a portfolio? I could not find on your site or signature.

Last edited:
•••
well I got the combination of these 3 in one domain

247365360.com
which means 24 hours a day for the week for every day of the year at 360 degrees I suppose !
Very interesting concept.

•••
I like 360 and 365, I've got many but I'll try not to register any other with numbers because I'm always insecure so I spend a lot of money for multiple variations, for example I have

360 kos .com
kos 360 .com
365 kos .com
kos 365 .com

Kos is a little and wonderful greek island and kos.com sold for a lot of money.
By the way could you suggest me which ones of the four could be nonsense in your idea ?

Also have

360 curvy .com
curvy 360.com

•••
I like 360 and 365, I've got many but I'll try not to register any other with numbers because I'm always insecure so I spend a lot of money for multiple variations, for example I have

360 kos .com
kos 360 .com
365 kos .com
kos 365 .com

Kos is a little and wonderful greek island and kos.com sold for a lot of money.
By the way could you suggest me which ones of the four could be nonsense in your idea ?

Also have

360 curvy .com
curvy 360.com

88.88 they are not nonsense. As you say there is a greek island by that name, so they have tourism value.
I think the beauty of the short name is that it can also be of value as an acronym.

Keep On Smiling :)

•••
I like 360 the most. The main idea, when you can look at any product, real estate, resort etc. online in 360 degrees.

•••
•••
I'd vote for 365 and 247 both.

24x7 anyone ?

•••
I voted for 247. it sound natural

•••
I think it depends on the keyword.

For something where users need immediate assistance (doctors, telehealth, plumbing, defense attorneys, etc.), I like 24/7. It implies urgency.

For a marketing company, or a keyword that sounds better in combination with a shorter term, I like 360. (Only 3 syllables, the way most people say it, as opposed to "twenty-four seven," which is 5).

365 is also fine. It really depends. I'm big on the sound and look of things.

Interestingly, in Germany, "24," is the more popular add-on. A lot of .DE sales have 24 following the keywords.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back