Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
How's your Sunday been? We got our first snowfall today, it wasn't much around an inch fell early this morning and it's pretty much gone now but the kids loved it and really got us all into the holiday spirit today.

I was checking the drops and noticed a portfolio of Trucking Jobs + State Dot Com Drops, these domain names were all registered since 2009 and were owned by Crete Carrier Corporation who has or should I say had over 200+ Trucking related domain names in their portfolio.

Who is Crete Carrier Corporation?

According to their own website about us - "Crete Carrier Corporation has grown into a transporter of virtually any product and operates more than 5,000 tractors and over 13,000 trailers throughout the continental United States. While this makes us one of the largest trucking companies in the world."

Interesting to see why one of the largest trucking companies in the world has chosen to drop so many domain names at once, when you visit their website they are actively recruiting truck drivers...

I still need to check the status of the other 160+ domains to understand if everything has dropped that they once owned or just a selection?

The CPC on some of these terms is pretty high with trucking vacancies being at an all-time high across the world...

The Top 3 from a CPC aspect are TruckingJobsNevada.com ($25.21 USD CPC) TruckingJobsNebraska.com ($21.16 USD CPC) & TruckingJobsDenver.com ($20.63 USD CPC)

Happy Hunting Everyone - Domains were available at the time of publishing, please click through to check live availability on the list of Trucking Job Domains below.

Learn more on RobbiesBlog.com where you can find a lot more awesome names available for registraion.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting. Someone with time to develop and efforts could pay off some good ppc. I have a cdl-A (domaining part time). I can tell you that the trucking industry in a whole is having problems finding younger newbies to fill the seats, there are more retirees going out than new seats getting filled. I'm in my mid 50's and the youngest driver also out of a small fleet of a dozen drivers. If I was not home daily I'd be out of it too. As far as domains I'd invest in autonomous trucking related. If crete is dropping the ball on these, what does that tell you?

Last edited:
•••
Interesting. Someone with time to develop and efforts could pay off some good ppc. I have a cdl-A (domaining part time). I can tell you that the trucking industry in a whole is having problems finding younger newbies to fill the seats, there are more retirees going out than new seats getting filled. I'm in my mid 50's and the youngest driver also out of a small fleet of a dozen drivers. If I was not home daily I'd be out of it too. As far as domains I'd invest in autonomous trucking related. If crete is dropping the ball on these, what does that tell you?
100% if you have time for the content writing you can build a niche domain to drive traffic, I have that does well for me 50-60 UV per day making £1-2 per day avg on autopilot after building the content can sit back and do the updates every few weeks, small income but regular which is nice.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back