Dynadot

humor $30,000 Sold ***IOT.COM (9 letters)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HiSmart

Restricted (Market)
Impact
*****IOT.com (9 letters)

Internet of Things

TB2AFKKnY1YBuNjSszeXXablFXa_!!419690142.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A quick Whois shows that he does not own a single one of those names. What a piece of sh*t. Anyone done business with him before, got his email? We can what all domains HE really owns

Crap, I was hoping we could track him with one of those domains.

•••
•••
•••
He also has a request thread open that people have been replying to.

•••
This is what happens when you don't read the entire thread!

Right, but a good idea would be for a MOD to add the word "fake" or something like that, to the title. IMO

Its really long.

•••
•••
•••
What a joke. I was totally hoodwinked on that one. Well done to everyone who smelled a rat, literally :beaver:

Last edited:
•••
I respect your opinion.

Do you really think I'm not liking the sale happened or got jealous? Or didn't I believe the sale did not happened?

Well, that's not the point fellow domainers are talking about.

One should share it completely and make it at least somewhat helpful for others. Simply IOT niche doesn't help in any way.

Think the other way and you'll understand my point of view of critisizing the OP.

This was no prank. He wanted to get away with it. 10 hours from his first fake post guys.

I want an apology from that dip$hit that was defending this thread.

Don’t think the mods are looking into our reports. I reported him couple of times already 😉

Where’s @wayne wooldridge? He was supporting this troll too much..

I guess he made a complete fool of me.

I get it, and I'm not too big not to admit when I'm wrong. I wasn't defending "him" per say, just the idea of not disclosing full name in sales thread.

This idiot pulled this crap for what reason? I have no idea. But I, for one, tend to believe the best in people, to a fault, it seems.

I'm sorry to everyone I've offended. The OP is a dipshit and I see why you were being skeptical.

•••
Bye Felicia

P.S: I should be able to edit my congrats post, what a joke. And shoutout to those who did the research.

•••
Appalling behavior, not only is his claim completely bogus, but his 4L names also appear for the most part not to be owned by him. Account registered in 2017, seems like an elaborate ruse to get popular, gain some respect and then do a huge ripoff down the line. Glad the scam was caught, as being in this business as long as I have, Ive seen it all before. His claim it was a prank is total hogwash. Good work team in smelling that rat.

•••
Should make habit of reading entire thread before jumping in the middle conversation without knowing what's exactly has happened :xf.smile:
lol... bro, i am always in a hurry these days :xf.grin::xf.wink::xf.smile:

•••
We are all having big iot sales today!

(Fake News Bro)

34hxmk2.jpg

lol this was seriously hilarious

@AbdulBasit.com

You called it pal. Kudos to you and the others.

Wow, what a complete lack of integrity on this guys part. This is just flat out wrong to lie for "likes"....what are we 12!? this hiNOTSOsmart character is just sad! Shameful!

•••
In that case, that's quite despicable. Didn't have the time to go through the entire thread.

Thanks for pointing that out to me.

•••
I'm only a newbie but gathered this was a prank in about 10 seconds, surprised so many on here were fooled!

•••
Wow. This is nice idea. Lets Make people fool / waste their time and when get caught then say hey it was just prank. Bullshit.

•••
Last edited:
•••
What a troll :facepalm:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Absolutely disgusting. The OP's account should be banned in my opinion and not allowed on here again.

•••
Final Notice:

Discussion about whether partial details of a sale should be shared (or only the full details) may be discussed in these two threads only:
  1. https://www.namepros.com/threads/thoughts-on-partial-sales-reports.1076436/
  2. https://www.namepros.com/threads/report-actual-sales-in-the-domain-name-sales-forum.1076426/
If anyone else posts about that topic outside of those two threads, a warning will be issued and their account may be restricted.

Please stay on topic and use the appropriate threads to discuss and debate.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Final Notice:

Discussion about whether partial details of a sale should be shared (or only the full details) may be discussed in these two threads only:
  1. https://www.namepros.com/threads/thoughts-on-partial-sales-reports.1076436/
  2. https://www.namepros.com/threads/report-actual-sales-in-the-domain-name-sales-forum.1076426/
If anyone else posts about that topic outside of those two threads, a warning will be issued and their account may be restricted.

Please stay on topic and use the appropriate threads to discuss and debate.

Thank you.

can you explain why you are pointing out where to discuss full name vs partial name disclosure sales on a thread which has been confirmed to be a prank/scam?

•••
can you explain why you are pointing out where to discuss full name vs partial name disclosure sales on a thread which has been confirmed to be a prank/scam?
Yes; the reason is because that topic occurs in many sales reports that don't disclose every detail, and it doesn't make sense for the conversation to be spread across dozens of different sales report threads. It's also creating a lot of extra work for us to move the posts to the correct threads.

This thread was moved to The Break Room since the thread creator claims it is a prank. The "prank" aspect of the thread can be discussed.

We hope that provides clarity.

Note: We are also investigating the OP and reviewing this situation.

•••
This would have been a good post on April 1st.

•••
The best part of this thread is that it was moved to the break room and filed under "humor".

Good play, very funny mods.

Now we can all get a good laugh out of holding OP accountable for this trash forever!

•••
Back