Dynadot

humor $30,000 Sold ***IOT.COM (9 letters)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HiSmart

Restricted (Market)
Impact
*****IOT.com (9 letters)

Internet of Things

TB2AFKKnY1YBuNjSszeXXablFXa_!!419690142.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The bigger lesson here other than the Op is a liar is these types of threads should not be allowed and taken with a huge grain of salt. I didn’t believe it was real from the first read.

•••
Oh now I get it. You right, I hadn't gone through the whole thread as at when I quoted my bro @AbdulBasit.com . So apologies to any one who might be offended by my post.

Should make habit of reading entire thread before jumping in the middle conversation without knowing what's exactly has happened :xf.smile:

•••
•••
OP almost got away with all the praise for a fake sale and misleading info, except of us few who crashed his/her party 🎉

•••
Why? Usually pranks are funny, this one just shows your lack of a sense of humor.

•••
I must say, giving the OP the benefit of the doubt didn't result in a "convincing follow up" from them.

The language barrier could be an issue as well.

Still hoping for a follow up from them.

•••
I must say, giving the OP the benefit of the doubt didn't result in a "convincing follow up" from them.

The language barrier could be an issue as well.

Still hoping for a follow up from them.

He admitted this was a fake post over ten hours after he posted. He’s a liar.

•••
He admitted this was a fake post over ten hours after he posted. He’s a liar.

oh, what on earth?

very disappointing.

•••
:xf.laugh:LOL , From beginning to end, it was a prank.

^^ For those who may come to this thread and jump to the end without reading ^^

This thread was created by someone who was lying to either
a) Temporarily inflate the IOT market and offload some names on NPs
b) Gain "credibility" from a false sale.

Either way - The OP lied and we all wasted our time.

•••
The name he should buy is ID-IOT. It’s really a shame you have to doubt people here posting a sale. But unfortunately there are people who will lie for attention and other motives Michael mentioned.

•••
I had my young little nephew & niece over, & I was trying to keep up with this thread.

Truly waste of precious time.

For those who were skeptical from the beginning, hope you understand, I & some others were just giving them the benefit of the doubt, because such sales (when genuine) are good for the industry.

hope the management finds a way to ban such this conman for good.

•••
Hello Members,

Sorry for this farce.
Please stop reporting it.
The member is Restricted at this time and we are deciding how to handle it.
A decision will be made, so please let us do our job without a lynch mob screaming for his head.

Thank you.

Peace,
Kenny

•••

@HiSmart that was as disappointing as it gets, a lot of members were giving you the benefit of the doubt and you severely betrayed our trust.

You get the award for a complete lack of integrity.

I try to look at the good in people but in this case I have to agree with all the good folks here who smelled something rotten right away, you should be forever banned from the forum because not only did you make up a sale but you also forged documents.

In my opinion you are no better than a common criminal and YES forging documents is as low as it gets! :hurting:

Last edited:
•••
@HiSmart that was as disappointing as it gets, a lot of members were giving you the benefit of the doubt and you severely betrayed our trust.

You get the award for a complete lack of integrity.

I try to look at the good in people but in this case I have to agree with all the good folks here who smelled something rotten right away, you should be forever banned from the forum because not only did you make up a sale but you also forged documents.

In my opinion you are no better than a common criminal and YES forging documents is as low as it gets! :hurting:

What can you say. We have some more threads (incomplete/false) in forum as of now and they are getting all the attention their bogus threads are supposed to get.

@Amanda @Eric Lyon @Kenny - Can we not have strict rule of putting in Domain, sale venue, price, etc as compulsory factors when reporting a sale? If a thread doesn't have it, delete the thread and warn the member?

•••
•••
•••
•••
NP definition of conman: @HiSmart

So who is going to buy any domains from him now?

Can't trust a scammer

Edit: He removed all his domains from the posts before I could preserve them and post them here for all to avoid.

Last edited:
•••
HaHa

Still had them in an open tab

DO NOT BUY THESE - THEY ARE PROBABLY A SCAM

Domain Price($)
LFK.CC - 500
XRK.CC - 500
HSJ.CC - 550
Xhja.Com- $1000
Rqpr.Com- $2000
Zpgz.Com- $8000
Hzpr.Com- $2000
Zjqv.Com- $800
Xikz.Com- $800
W**P.Com- $800 Sold
Okdv.Com- $8000
iklz.Com- $1000
Ojyd.Com- $500
ijxr.Com- $500
ijzw.Com- $2000
igyt.Com- $1500
Qukt.Com- $500
Szfi.Com- $1500
Jxix.Com- $800
Fcxu.Com- $350
Ojmz.Com- $350
Fhzy.Com- $2000

•••
Preserved for good measures

Picture0001.png

•••
His account has been restricted @MapleDots hopefully his membership will be pulled.

•••
HaHa

Domain Price($)
LFK.CC - 500
XRK.CC - 500
HSJ.CC - 550
Xhja.Com- $1000
Rqpr.Com- $2000
Zpgz.Com- $8000
Hzpr.Com- $2000
Zjqv.Com- $800
Xikz.Com- $800
W**P.Com- $800 Sold
Okdv.Com- $8000
iklz.Com- $1000
Ojyd.Com- $500
ijxr.Com- $500
ijzw.Com- $2000
igyt.Com- $1500
Qukt.Com- $500
Szfi.Com- $1500
Jxix.Com- $800
Fcxu.Com- $350
Ojmz.Com- $350
Fhzy.Com- $2000
A quick Whois shows that he does not own a single one of those names. EDIT: (He actually does own a couple of those! What do ya know?) What a piece of sh*t. Anyone done business with him before, got his email? We can what all domains HE really owns

Last edited:
•••

And how the cookie crumbles!

It wasn't a prank.
- You tried to get away with a lie.
- You tried to mislead a sale which never happened.
- You tried to falsely raise expectations of all those who might be holding similar domains/domains in the same sector.
- You tried to mess around in a community for whom domaining is more than a hobby. An investment, full time profession/bread and butter for some.
- You made a fool every other member who were supporting you and gave you the benefit of doubt.

You know as well as we do that this wasn't a prank. You got caught and you had nowhere to run. You won't get away with "lol, it was a prank!"

Thanks to @Kenny to take notice. Hope you get banned for good. You don't belong here.

•••
His account has been restricted @MapleDots hopefully his membership will be pulled.

Yup, that's a first step now we need to make sure we thoroughly document the domains above in case he comes back as a different user and tries to flog them.

•••
HaHa

Domain Price($)
LFK.CC - 500
XRK.CC - 500
HSJ.CC - 550
Xhja.Com- $1000
Rqpr.Com- $2000
Zpgz.Com- $8000
Hzpr.Com- $2000
Zjqv.Com- $800
Xikz.Com- $800
W**P.Com- $800 Sold
Okdv.Com- $8000
iklz.Com- $1000
Ojyd.Com- $500
ijxr.Com- $500
ijzw.Com- $2000
igyt.Com- $1500
Qukt.Com- $500
Szfi.Com- $1500
Jxix.Com- $800
Fcxu.Com- $350
Ojmz.Com- $350
Fhzy.Com- $2000

looks like he had an elaborate plan to get rich scamming us.. lol

thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back