Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
3.cc
9.cc
777.cc
:)
Please appraise these .cc domains, thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Woah, 3.cc and 9.cc are very nice! At least low $xxx for them. Nice! But have to think of something for development..

Appraisals IMHO.

Flora. :)

•••
All good domains and while 777 in particular is good, 3 and 9 are considered lucky numbers by segments of the Asian community. low x,xxx each, more when developed IMO.

•••
Zikes!!!

yesonline said:
3.cc
9.cc
777.cc

Wow!!! You must of already had these??? No way 3.cc was available. Come on.....cough it up..let us know????

Great .cc's

Muncho bucks!!!
FRank
D-:

•••
i can't believe it. Check the whois and see for your self. itwas registered today!

•••
yesonline said:
3.cc
9.cc
777.cc

Way to expensive for me $$$$+(3.cc and 9.cc) Congrats for nice registrations!

:bingo:

/S

•••
Must have been snapped up!

1rrr1 said:
i can't believe it. Check the whois and see for your self. itwas registered today!

had to be a drop.. I know... I looked over a week ago when I reg'd o2.cc, there was no 3.cc, or 9.cc... I would have regged for sure...who woudln't have!!! Right Dave???

•••
•••
Lucky you!!

yesonline said:
All single number .cc and some nice reserved 3 number .cc were released TODAY!
All single number .cc(except 0.cc) were registered by my club members just now. (http://www.domain.club.tw/viewtopic.php?t=5758)

YES!!
Very lucky!! Like I said, I just checked them all about 10 days ago, so i knew none were available. Of course, never though to check again. Besides, most registrars here in the USA were down today, due to www.Verisign.com upgrading of the .cc's. .tv's, and .bz's. We coudln't have looked most of today anyway!!! Ha!!

Good for you.

Frank :gl:

•••
congrats :D

low xxxx for each of the single digits!

(Damn you .... :lol:)

•••
Jealous and stuff :)
At least low $xxxx.

-Allan

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back