auction 2x6.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Drake

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello @Hugh Drake and Welcome to NamePros.
You need to format your auction properly.

Please read the rules

Domain:
Registrar:
Renewal:
Starting Bid:
Bid Increments:
End Time:
Payment Options:

Depending on your answers to the above... I'll start.
$10

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
Thank you for your help Cyberian ...

My Nickname is Old Warrior (Hence the pic).

This all seems SO complicated, I will be a VERY (currently just turned 69), Old Warrior by the time I figure it all out and read all the rules !

I have 5 domains to sell as I am retiring from business.

Tried to reply to your post, but it says I can't post this or that.

Anyway, I have now renewed my domains to give me more time to sort this and I have removed them from Afternic, eBay and Sedo.

Will get back to you soon.

Happy Easter ... just heading to beach

PS Bet my Cybercop Domain would suit you !!

•••
•••
I have just renewed the domain and need to revise the format. Starting price for auction will now be higher (to cover the renewal) ...buyer to pay transfer fees. Will let you know in the next few days. Kind Regards. Hugh

•••
Rule Reminder:
6.1.7. Sellers are responsible for paying all transaction fees. Sellers should take fees into consideration when choosing sale prices or starting bids. Multiple sale prices and multiple starting bids may be set based on specific criteria. Learn why. No hidden fees may be assessed on a deal or sales listing by either party.
6.2.5. Each domain and website auction must have the required information: domain, registrar, expiration date if rule 6.1.6 applies, starting bid (default: $1), bid increments (default: $1), specific end time (default: 72 hours after last bid), and payment options.

Please keep in mind once a bid has been placed it is a binding agreement. The auction end time is now 72 hours after last bid.

This means the auction is now over and the winner is Manthan Desai.

Please contact each other and finalize the details.

Thank you.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back