Dynadot

information 26 Sales Email Subject Lines for Selling Domains

NameSilo
Watch

ivanstasjuk

Established Member
Impact
I read about this on Hubspot.com it is very interesting for me so i want to share this, maybe someone can learn something.

The best sales email subject lines are creative, interest-provoking, and informative without giving too much away. Writing the perfect subject line is no small feat, so we've compiled 26 compelling sales email subject lines for a variety of situations. Customize for your own uses, and watch your open and response rates skyrocket.

1) "Question about [goal]"

What's your question? They'll have to open your email to find out.

2) "[Mutual connection] recommended I get in touch"

Few things are more powerful than referrals. If you share an acquaintance with your prospect, be sure to put that person's name in your email subject line. The more your prospect trusts your referrer, the more compelling your email will be.

3) "Our next steps"

Use this subject line to follow up after a first connection, or to re-engage a lead gone quiet.

4) "Do not open this email"

This one is from manicure service company Manicube. As you know if you've ever spent any amount of time with a toddler, telling someone not to do something tends to prompt that very behavior. Reverse psychology for the win!

5) "X options to get started"

Pop in a few bullet points about how to kick off your relationship in the body text (a content offer, a phone call, an upgrade opportunity for current customers, etc.), and you're good to go.

6) "Hi [name], [question]?"

Questions provoke answers. Emails with question subject lines provoke opens and replies.

7) "Should I stay or should I go?"

If you haven't heard from a prospect in a while, pull out this subject line and pair it with a cleverly crafted breakup email.

8) "Know this about [topic of interest]?"

Offering a helpful tip or statistic about a subject the prospect is interested in establishes your credibility from the get go, and gets the conversation flowing.

9) "Did you get what you were looking for?"

Use this one to follow up with an inbound lead or a website visitor. They're clearly looking for help with a challenge -- ask how you can be of service.

10) [the e.e. cummings subject line]

Most people incorporate capitalization when they draft emails (although some go a little CrAzY). With this in mind, an all-lowercase subject line will stand out.

11) "Hoping to help"

Have you heard? The age of Always Be Closing is dead; the best salespeople today adhere to ABH (Always Be Helping). Put this sentiment front and center -- prospects will appreciate your candor as well as your willingness to be of service.

12) "A [benefit] for [prospect's company]"

Here are some examples of what this might look like in practice:

• A new HR strategy for Business Inc.
  • A savings of $25k for ABC Corp.
  • An all-time revenue record for Organization Y
The specificity of the benefit and the personalization will hook your buyer.

13) "X tips/ideas for [pain point]"

People love numbered lists (hence, the rise of the listicle). Insert a number into your subject line to drive interest.

14) "Where is the love?"

If your prospect has fallen off the face of the earth, use this subject line to poke fun at the situation and put a smile on their face.

15) "You are not alone."

This subject line suggested by a rep on Reddit hits home on two fronts: 1) it's intriguing and 2) it's human. If you know the prospect is struggling with a difficult challenge, share stories of how others overcame a similar hurdle.

16) "[Prospect's name] -- do you have 10 minutes for a conversation?"

Putting your ask right in the subject line can set your sales email apart from all the rest.

17) "Feeling blue? Like puppies?"

Come on. Who doesn't like puppies? This subject line will reengage a cold lead in seconds.

18) "Introduction: [your name] <> [prospect's name]"

Putting your name next to the prospect's will get them thinking about partnering up.

19) "Idea for [topic the prospect cares about]"

A free idea? Sure, I'll take it. *click*

20) "10x [prospect's company]'s traction in 10 minutes"

An email template with this subject line resulted in 16 new B2B customers, according to SalesFolk founder Heather R. Morgan. It's hard to argue with numbers like that.

21) "I found you through [referral name]"

Don't underestimate the power of referrals. This subject line garnered a staggering 86.6% open rate according to LeadGenius.

22) "[Prospect's company] + [your company]"

This one comes to you courtesy of Nick Persico. The mention of the prospect's company grabs their eye, while the unique structure inspires an open.

23) "If you change your mind about partnering with [your company]"

Break up radio silence by putting the ball squarely back in a quiet prospect's court.

24) "10 mins - [date]?"

Short, easy, and to the point. If you can mirror this sentiment in the body of your sales emails, the replies will be flying your way.

25) "Re:"

According to a ContactMonkey study, sales emails with "Re:" as the subject line are opened 92% of the time. However, tread lightly here. You only stand to anger your recipient if you've never spoken with them before. If, however, this is a true reply, you might consider deleting the subject line and leaving the "re:" stand on its own.

26)

No, I didn't forget the subject line here. After analyzing more than six million emails, Sidekick found that messages where the subject line was left blank were opened 8% more often than those with subject lines! So if you really can't think of something, you might consider giving into your writer's block, and just hitting send.

What are your favorite sales email subject lines? Share in the comments.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very funny.

Still i stick to use, "Opportunity - Domain Name" as my subject.

•••
I think Domain Name in the subject is must.

•••
most of them looks like I'm watching my spam folder.

•••
if the name is strong i think that just put "keyword1 keyword2 . TLD" can jump to the eye really well if sent to the right decision maker, imo

•••
We cannot change your destiny, but you can! Guaranteed.

•••
"Do not open this email"

This has become so common I now just don't open the email :xf.grin:

•••
Just a note,
I don't know about the other subjects but, RE: in the subject is equal of spam per email spamming rules. It's the same as putting your email in the global spam list.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back