Dynadot

25 LLLL.COM domains was stolen.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aaron123

Established Member
Impact
25 LLLL.COM domains was stolen.

The domains were transferred out of my GoDaddy account and were moved to a namesilo.com and 22.cn.

The following list of domains was stolen and is currently in the process of being reclaimed:

CJQP.COM
GKJM.COM
JHGS.COM
KBXM.COM
KGRQ.COM
KQLD.COM
KQMP.COM
KRNX.COM
KRPZ.COM
KSWN.COM
KWMZ.COM
KXDP.COM
KZGF.COM
KZTQ.COM
MTYN.COM
RZJB.COM
SXDF.COM
DRQW.COM
RQCQ.COM
PQKT.COM
QFPW.COM
GYLZ.COM
GGYL.COM
GYLG.COM
GYLN.COM

Please don't buy those domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks - really appreciate your kind words and to have earned your business. As I noted a few posts above, we returned the domains to the OP yesterday. Thanks again

Thank you for sticking with it!

•••
Thanks @Joe Styler and @namesilo.Thanks for all the people helped me.Now namesilo's 22 domains already get back.Thank you very much.

•••
We are happy to help and glad you got the domains back. Still working on the other three for you.

•••
Thanks - really appreciate your kind words and to have earned your business. As I noted a few posts above, we returned the domains to the OP yesterday. Thanks again

Excellent job! Kudos to Namesilo as well as Godaddy.

I think the OP should now changed the title with "25 LLLL.com Stolen Domains Now Returned". :)

•••
Even though it took a bit of time, its very nice to see that everything worked out it the end.

Very happy to know that NameSilo and GoDaddy got everything sorted out for Aaron. :D

•••
Something I ran across while researching: someone buys a domain that gets pushed into their account. Fine. He gives seller his customer # and email. The seller is going to offer a free niche site install with purchase.. ok here is my cpanel name and password......
Same password was for GoDaddy account! Not saying any of you would do this but be careful!

•••
i have , two years ago , stolen 8 domains out from godaddy, i have turn back all 8 domains in 2 months, 7 in 1 months , 1 domain in 2 months.
Godaddy make all for return back you domains , ;)

•••
Something I ran across while researching: someone buys a domain that gets pushed into their account. Fine. He gives seller his customer # and email. The seller is going to offer a free niche site install with purchase.. ok here is my cpanel name and password......
Same password was for GoDaddy account! Not saying any of you would do this but be careful!
Good tip thanks for sharing that.

•••
I would like to update everyone that even my stolen LLL.com has been recovered.
the thief had offered to sell the domain in the aftermarket but luckily the name was not resold. because of this, things moved much faster.
thanks Godaddy and Dynadot for taking it seriously. Trust me, this will be the last domain stolen off me

•••
Congrats Aaron123. It is good to see you got the domains back .

Excellent work by Joe Styler and Namesilo.

•••
i become sometimes from godaddy emails but that is not from godaddy it is virus, so if you become emails dont click on the links.

•••
Now @aaron123, will you sell them to forum members at great bargains? :xf.wink:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back