Dynadot

discuss 23rd Sep 2017 what its all about?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ProDomanico

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Google AdSense payment will be in my bank account

•••
•••
End of the world?

Close @creataweb, I googled it, and it says

Revelation 12 Sign - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revelation_12_Sign
The Revelation 12 Sign is an apocalyptic belief heralding that the time of Jacob's Trouble—also known as the Tribulation Period—may begin on September 23, 2017. ... though they have repeatedly stated that the exact date of the rapture is unknown and might happen sometime before, on, or after September 23rd.

Ok, So it might happen before, on, or after September 23rd, so, if it happens on the 23rd, they called it right, If it happens before the 23rd, They are right, If it happens after the 23rd, They are right.

The way they worded it, their prediction is right no matter when it happens LOL.

now seriously, It clearly says in the Bible, No one will know the day and time of the Rapture, When the world will end, If the son of God, Jesus does not know, Than nobody but God knows the day and time.

Last edited:
•••
The end is nigh. It's still time to drop your LLL.com or push them to my account.

•••
On September 23, 2017 the sun will be in the zodiac constellation Virgo — “a woman clothed with the sun”. ... The 'nine' stars of the zodiac constellation Leo, plus three planets (Mercury, Venus, and Mars), will be at the head of Virgo — “on her head a crown of 12 stars”.

•••
On 23-Sep-2017 humanity will become wiser by understanding that it has lost its time by thinking what will happen on 23-Sep-2017

•••
Will someone please let me know what happened, after I wake up on September 24th?

maxresdefault.jpg

•••
"a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars" (12:1). The woman is pregnant and about to give birth, "travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered" (12:2)"

Book of Revelation

Harbingers of doom have predicted the end of time today => 23rd September 2017 (Saturday)

Mystical Planet Nibiru (Planet X) to crash the planet Earth.

As it approaches the earth - existing poles to shift. The new North Pole will be off the coast of Brazil and the new South Pole is off the coast of India.

DoomsDay!
DoomsDay!
DoomsDay!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Get ready for earthquakes, volcano eruptions and tsunamis

Could this be a start?
1) Tremors recorded at Bali’s Mt Agung volcano has increased. (fear of Tsunami as well)
2) Earthquake detected in North Korea few minutes ago
3) Earthquake in ferndale, CA

Last edited:
•••
•••
Well,just another day....

•••
So what went wrong on the 23rd? Nothing happened. When will the next Big Bang happen? In the meantime, while we wait, lets listen to Louis Armstrong...

•••
•••
END OF THE WORLD;
2000, 2002, 2006, 2008
2011, 2012, 2015, 2016 & 2017
BEEN TO ALL OF THEM

Please let me know when the next one will happen, so I can prepare myself...

•••
Do you know where you’re going when you die?

WHAT YOU MUST DO:
1. Admit your need (I am a sinner).
2. Be willing to turn from your sin (repent).
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the cross.
4. Through prayer, invite Jesus to come in and control your heart and life (receive Him as Saviour and Lord).

SUGGESTED PRAYER:
“Dear Heavenly Father, I know I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I now ask Jesus Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Saviour. I am willing, by God’s grace, to follow and obey Christ as the Lord of my heart and life.”

•••
END OF THE WORLD;
2000, 2002, 2006, 2008
2011, 2012, 2015, 2016 & 2017
BEEN TO ALL OF THEM

Please let me know when the next one will happen, so I can prepare myself...

No one can be sure but you know it's close. My guess is 2050.

•••
No one can be sure but you know it's close. My guess is 2050.
2050... that's a bloody long time to wait... again

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back