IT.COM

domains 2300 Domain Name Portfolio For Sale - FastFresh.com, PaymentPros.com, MedicalOil.com ++

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlentyOfBrands

Established Member
Impact
Hi I have been in the industry for 15 years and I have accumulated 2200 domain names. Most are .coms and I have mainly focused on 2 word .coms like PaymentPros.com, IVTherapy.com, EasyStream.com, etc. Most of my domains are .com. I am considering selling my portfolio this year.....maybe. I love domains. Last year was by far my best year ever in domains. I have a lease for $150k and sold another $75k-100k. I am looking for a serious investor who wants to add to their portfolio or someone new who has the money to invest in a portfolio that has been put together over the years. If anyone knows anyone looking to buy a portfolio or get into the domain business please reach out or give them my information. I am an artist and just got signed by the largest art gallery in the world and I am finding less and less time to spend on my portfolio.

Most of the domains are registered at Godaddy.com. The only domains in the portfolio that are a large renewal annually would be y.guru which is a single letter domain and has a renewal of $249. 99% of this portfolio is .com and renewals are $9.00 each. I also have about 135 domains at Namebright. The renewal there is a little less than $9.00.

Below is a link to my domain list at Dan.com.

https://dan.com/domain-seller/domai...f-e20339d0d31f?&results=50&order_by=relevance

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back