IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello NamePros!

We're getting ready for Black Friday and to help track all our deals, we have created a new page which you can find here:
https://www.namesilo.com/discounts-and-promotions/BlackFriday

We will also announce all our deals on this thread and update daily as new deals go live. There are a number of promos already live but more will be coming next week...including a couple of our most highly requested.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I bought a just expied domain from another domainer here at namepros, ironically, @namesilo doesn't provide auth code. So they told my friend to renew domain first to get auth code.

@namesilo can you explain why such shameful scandal still happen?

•••
look like @namesilo you are making an effort to make friend here, but when unethical and unprofessional operations happens, how do you want us trust you and register more names with you? discount codes? meaningless.

I and my friends have decided to move all of our names away from @namesilo

this is against ICANN and my friend told me ICANN looks like not interested in hearing our report and story. I am wondering if anyone else here has similar experience. Is there corruptions btw?

•••
I bought a just expied domain from another domainer here at namepros, ironically, @namesilo doesn't provide auth code. So they told my friend to renew domain first to get auth code.

@namesilo can you explain why such shameful scandal still happen?
Sorry about the trouble, sounds like there may be a misunderstanding here.

To clarify, you are able to get the auth code for any expired domain any time before the domain enters the restore period or is purchased in an expired auction. You can do this on our platform directly through the Domain Manager page. However, if this isn't working, please ask the account owner to contact our support (at [email protected]) and we can provide the auth code directly. Please note though, we cannot provide you the auth code for a domain currently in someone else's account; this is for security reasons so to prevent potential domain hijacking or theft.

•••

To clarify, you are able to get the auth code for any expired domain any time before the domain enters the restore period or is purchased in an expired auction. You can do this on our platform directly through the Domain Manager page. However, if this isn't working, please ask the account owner to contact our support (at [email protected]) and we can provide the auth code directly. Please note though, we cannot provide you the auth code for a domain currently in someone else's account; this is for security reasons so to prevent potential domain hijacking or theft.

@twiki

•••
I have registered a few dot com's for 6.99. That's it. I already can do it with sav. Namesilo a little bit has dissappointed me as my favorite registrar.

•••
You are definitely lying. I’ve spend last 2-3 days with a seller to figure out to transfer out a name just expired a few days. My seller was asked to renew first to get the auth code. That’s true. He renewed for me and he has to pay one more year renewal

Shame

•••
You are definitely lying. I’ve spend last 2-3 days with a seller to figure out to transfer out a name just expired a few days. My seller was asked to renew first to get the auth code. That’s true. He renewed for me and he has to pay one more year renewal

Shame
We just PMed you for more info so we can investigate this matter further. Please reply at your earliest convenience so we can figure out what happened here.

•••
If i am transfering 100+ domains is there a better deal?

•••
If i am transfering 100+ domains is there a better deal?
We don't offer bulk transfer deals at this time. But our everyday transfer prices are basically at break-even prices, even lower than our registration/renewal prices.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back