IT.COM

[2021] Black Friday & Cyber Monday Promos

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What are you looking for on this Black Friday?

• 1st

Cheap transfer

votes
    67.6%
  • 2nd

Cheap registration

votes
    54.4%
  • 3rd

Cheap renewal

votes
    36.8%
  • 4th

Cheap Hosting/SSL

votes
    10.3%
  • 5th

Another cheap services

votes
    5.9%

Mifuru

Neko? NoTop Member
Impact
Every year we wait for this Friday (check my 2019 and 2020 thread) and this "sacred" Monday to save on their favorite domains. This year is no exception. From this day starts the few weeks before the start of one of the biggest holidays "Black Friday" and "Cyber Monday" for domainers.

Simple rules:
  1. No refferal links

2. No politics, no questions about promos
    (All information about promos you can find on registrar website)

3. No discuss about registrars and promos
    (We have on NP a special threads for this - General Domain Discuss)

4. Only promos, no links to sites that DO NOT belong to the promo
    (Similar to aggregators, refferal pages, landing page, etc.)

5. Publish links with a short description about promo
    (Registrar name, domains, pricing, format (like a reg./renew/transfer),
    etc.) offered by the registrar (for simple search) or hosting company)

Let's help each other and find all available promotions from all existing registrars.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My dear domaining friends.

To be honest, it was the worst year among all the previous Black Fridays ever held. I am very sad to admit, but the trend for good promotions is reduced to a banal promo code with discounts up to the cost of the domain from the registrar, as well as services for the first year.

I don't know if it's worth creating a thread for the following code, but this case was indicative and I hope that in the future many of us have concluded that shares in the domaining sphere are a thing of the past. Thanks to everyone who helped with the search for promotions.

Regards,
@Mifuru

•••
My dear domaining friends.

To be honest, it was the worst year among all the previous Black Fridays ever held. I am very sad to admit, but the trend for good promotions is reduced to a banal promo code with discounts up to the cost of the domain from the registrar, as well as services for the first year.

I don't know if it's worth creating a thread for the following code, but this case was indicative and I hope that in the future many of us have concluded that shares in the domaining sphere are a thing of the past. Thanks to everyone who helped with the search for promotions.

Regards,
@Mifuru

No. Strongly disagree. There were some good promos available..no race to the bottom this year but good discounts nonetheless.

I saved about $2K this BF on domains which is good enough for me for a day's work.

•••
Create.com has free hosting for one year. I have been using it for one project for several months now. Looks ok.
Show attachment 205074
Has anyone else used this? I'm sceptical as you know what they say? There is no such thing as a free lunch! What would prevent someone from using it for 1 year and then migrate away before the end of the 1 year?

•••
I was reading this, very interested,BUT NOWDISCOVERRED THAT :
This is a thread of a YEAR AGO ! Only the last POST is from this years Blackfriday. Of course maybe some of the last years count now also, don't know. But we'll have to try.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back