Dynadot

[2021] Black Friday & Cyber Monday Promos

NameSilo
Watch

What are you looking for on this Black Friday?

• 1st

Cheap transfer

votes
    67.6%
  • 2nd

Cheap registration

votes
    54.4%
  • 3rd

Cheap renewal

votes
    36.8%
  • 4th

Cheap Hosting/SSL

votes
    10.3%
  • 5th

Another cheap services

votes
    5.9%

Mifuru

Neko? NoTop Member
Impact
Every year we wait for this Friday (check my 2019 and 2020 thread) and this "sacred" Monday to save on their favorite domains. This year is no exception. From this day starts the few weeks before the start of one of the biggest holidays "Black Friday" and "Cyber Monday" for domainers.

Simple rules:
  1. No refferal links

2. No politics, no questions about promos
    (All information about promos you can find on registrar website)

3. No discuss about registrars and promos
    (We have on NP a special threads for this - General Domain Discuss)

4. Only promos, no links to sites that DO NOT belong to the promo
    (Similar to aggregators, refferal pages, landing page, etc.)

5. Publish links with a short description about promo
    (Registrar name, domains, pricing, format (like a reg./renew/transfer),
    etc.) offered by the registrar (for simple search) or hosting company)

Let's help each other and find all available promotions from all existing registrars.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've summarized the black friday discounts I've found on my blog. If anyone has any others they've noticed, drop a comment there!

Also includes an exclusive black friday DNAcademy $100 discount for my readers, accessible here.

•••
€4.49 .com transfer ~ $5.10
Transip.nl

is this company reliable? can we transfer domains there? any link with that company?

•••
€4.49 .com transfer ~ $5.10
Transip.nl

is this company reliable? can we transfer domains there? any link with that company?
I answered your dm. Part of a bigger group, team.blue

I'm sure @Future Sensors knows the registrar and can back up they're reliable.

For full transparency, I don't have any affiliation with the registrar but do have some ties with team.blue.

Last edited:
•••
I've summarized the black friday discounts I've found on my blog. If anyone has any others they've noticed, drop a comment there!

Also includes an exclusive black friday DNAcademy $100 discount for my readers, accessible here.
Thank you, but you have included only the big and well-known registrars. In the previous few years, I have benefited the most from small registrars like MrDomain.com and Hostpapa.com that offered .com domain registrations for $1.

•••
I'm sure @Future Sensors knows the registrar and can back up they're reliable.
Yes, I can confirm that TransIP offers great services and is reliable.

Last edited:
•••
their promotion is also over now.

•••
Price 9.90 for those who have exceeded the limit of 3 domains per customer:

Show attachment 204839

But I'm interested in something else. As far as I know, the Nominalia promo is only for residents of the European Union. Now their promo for everyone?
The offers are valid only for EU Clients (by EU Clients we mean individuals or legal entities resident in the European Union). In the case of purchases made by customers residing outside the EU, the promotion will not be valid and the official price will be applied without any discount.

•••
•••
The offers are valid only for EU Clients (by EU Clients we mean individuals or legal entities resident in the European Union). In the case of purchases made by customers residing outside the EU, the promotion will not be valid and the official price will be applied without any discount.
Thanks.

Request verification of documents
I created an account in the summer, chose the Unicorn hosting plan and moved one of my sites there. And they didn't ask me for any documents.

•••
•••
Thanks.

I created an account in the summer, chose the Unicorn hosting plan and moved one of my sites there. And they didn't ask me for any documents.
is it possible to cancel renewal after 12 months? how are you paid through PP or CC?

•••
is it possible to cancel renewal after 12 months? how are you paid through PP or CC?

You can add a credit card. But I didn't add because they didn't ask. It was in the summer, maybe something has changed since then.

•••
DreamHost.com has $5,99 .com domain registration promo.

•••
I was able to register 5 .com domain names for £1.99 each as a new customer at https://www.123-reg.co.uk/ Even though their promo says one domain per customer, but it let me register 5. I registered them all in one transaction.

Last edited:
•••
I was able to register 5 .com domain names for £1.99 each as a new customer at https://www.123-reg.co.uk/ Even though their promo says one domain per customer, but it let me register 5.
they can lock access into your account that what happened with my but I have auth code and unlocked domains so transferred away. This registrar is garbage. Not worth.

•••
I was able to register 5 .com domain names for £1.99 each as a new customer at https://www.123-reg.co.uk/ Even though their promo says one domain per customer, but it let me register 5. I registered them all in one transaction.
Do they charge transaction fees when I register in USA?

•••
$5.79.COM registration at truehost.com.ng

•••
•••
there is transfer out fee,
they want renew first.
Thank you, how did you know? Did you ask them, or is it written somewhere on their website?

•••
I asked them, they told that , you are bound to renew it, nd if expire ,they will not give epp code. before expiry must need to renew to get epp, i asked those question in live support.

thanks

•••
I asked them, they told that , you are bound to renew it, nd if expire ,they will not give epp code. before expiry must need to renew to get epp, i asked those question in live support.

thanks

I also asked for their support via email. I also gave them a link to your post on this forum. They answered me:
1638100904254.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Update. Another answer from them:

"Referring to the above links were not referring to the same thing.

Let me try and demystify the two arguments
1. Active Domain/Not Due for renewal- No fee to transfer away from us
2. Expired Domains/Due for Renewal-All functionalities(manage, transfer, access online) are suspended when a domain expires therefore before you transfer you will have to activate the domain"

Last edited:
•••
but via live chat support they told me to renew first . looks like they are not in one point.

•••
Will there be X-Mas sale???

•••
Will there be X-Mas sale???

Today's trend leads to the fact that we receive fewer excellent offers from registrars. My prediction is that any next promotions will be about the same as on Black Friday this year. So don't expect to find a good option for Christmas.

•••
after end of epic transfer offer, domaining life is no more good currently.

•••
Back