Dan.com

[2021] Black Friday & Cyber Monday Promos

Namecheap

What are you looking for on this Black Friday?

• 1st

Cheap transfer

votes
    67.6%
  • 2nd

Cheap registration

votes
    54.4%
  • 3rd

Cheap renewal

votes
    36.8%
  • 4th

Cheap Hosting/SSL

votes
    10.3%
  • 5th

Another cheap services

votes
    5.9%

• Final results
  • 119 votes
  • Ended 2 months ago

Mifuru

Neko? No
Impact
My dear domaining friends.

To be honest, it was the worst year among all the previous Black Fridays ever held. I am very sad to admit, but the trend for good promotions is reduced to a banal promo code with discounts up to the cost of the domain from the registrar, as well as services for the first year.

I don't know if it's worth creating a thread for the following code, but this case was indicative and I hope that in the future many of us have concluded that shares in the domaining sphere are a thing of the past. Thanks to everyone who helped with the search for promotions.

Regards,
@Mifuru

DirkS

Dutchman.info
Impact
My dear domaining friends.

To be honest, it was the worst year among all the previous Black Fridays ever held. I am very sad to admit, but the trend for good promotions is reduced to a banal promo code with discounts up to the cost of the domain from the registrar, as well as services for the first year.

I don't know if it's worth creating a thread for the following code, but this case was indicative and I hope that in the future many of us have concluded that shares in the domaining sphere are a thing of the past. Thanks to everyone who helped with the search for promotions.

Regards,
@Mifuru

No. Strongly disagree. There were some good promos available..no race to the bottom this year but good discounts nonetheless.

I saved about $2K this BF on domains which is good enough for me for a day's work.

Top Bottom