Dynadot

domains 20$ gift for domains on Unstoppable: Cloudname enters Partnership with Unstoppable Domains

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Starting the 13th of July, Cloudname and Unstoppable Domains will work closely together, making domain trading more convenient than ever. The platforms decided to combine their strengths: Cloudname is the house of domains, the first platform to integrate the primary and secondary domains market in one single place. Users can list, buy and sell both […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Because of the offer involved, I would consider this more promotional than news.

IMO.

Brad

•••
o yea baby get 20usd gift and waste 500 on useless garbage...

•••
It is written that "the domain does not need to renew (stays forever)" or there are hidden fees, the cost of maintaining in the future purchased domain through a coupon?

And in general, the idea of a good popularization of domains increase, it would be good if such a campaign held also with ens domains (.eth domain)

"Visit Unstoppable Domain and redeem your code

Buy any UD NFT domain with
a $20 discount"

That's the message came to $ 20 discount (for example, buying a domain at $ 25 with the coupon will be $ 5) or can I just buy?

Last edited:
•••
Just waiting for when Cloudname starts trading land on the moon.

•••
i got my phone number in .wallet, and a 3 of my best brands in .com in .crypto (the one that works on opera)

easy and free, hard to hate free.

Page

•••
I buy this at $20 with the $20 discount, so i got this for FREE! :xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:
What do you think about the domain?

Screenshot_7.png

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back