IT.COM

domain 2 Domains for Appraisal - jrabe.com

NameSilo
Watch

Erin Rabess

Impact
I have 2 domains I wish to dispose of. jrabe.com and 7businesssecrets.com. I have these for about 18 months. Can anyone guide me on the values and how I may proceed to sell them?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
value 0
you can proceed by dropping them

•••
value 0
you can proceed by dropping them

Disagree. See, I took up this one because I like challenges.

A quick google search shows that jrabe is a Spanish misspelling of jarabe. Now I don’t know Spanish, but thanks to google I find that jarabe means syrup in Spanish and jrabe could be a play on the letters of the word.

I’m not sure if Spanish domains misspell their names on purpose like English domains sometimes do, but you could check this out and see.

I think jrabe.com has potential. Do the research and find out if people spell Spanish words wrong on purpose (misspell) like they do in English domains. Aka hovr instead of hover, ownr instead of owner, etc (these are real brands off the top of my head). Jrabe (syrup, or more accurately, ‘syrp’) could be a Spanish candy brand or even a liquor brand for flavoured spirits. Let your imagination run wild. Get a pen and paper.

As of the other one, I imagine it will be hard to find a hobbyist / end user, as it’s so specific and has little wiggle room. It’s a very narrow opportunity that can’t be morphed into other things, unlike with jrabe.

Last edited:
•••
Ostrados:Thank you for the analysis. I will take that on board.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back