199Names.com Launch-Free Offer to NP Members

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

clickcents

UsedLaptops.com & GraceVideos.comEstablished Member
Impact
I am pleased to officially inform you the live website 199Names.com and as the name suggests, it will sell domains only for $199.
199names-1.png

199Names.com

Background

Since my domaining starting of 2005 onwards, I see there is a constant sale of domains in the magical figure of $199 in the industry which is a win-win for both buyer and seller. Once I register this name, I thought of promoting only my domains for $199 and I developed it in a very simple way to sell my own domains..

While on development, I was taking opinions from many NP friends and everybody appreciated the idea for selling domains exclusively in a $199 platform. But everybody advised me also not restrict it as personal selling website and also try to give opportunity to other domainers if possible even with a small fee also.

It was a real suggestion from NP friends and I also started thinking that way, but I do not want to launch it as an auto market place as there are lot of established websites already and there is no point of starting a new one. So after discussion, I have decided to partially make it as (manual) platform for all who are interested to sell their domains for $199 at a nominal fee of just $2 per domain which includes a domain space and a logo banner and link to outside market place.

The catch is that the site is simple to browse for domains and easy purchase process through the outside market place escrow service. There is no sign up or login or lengthy process at all.. There is no sales commission or any fees associated with sale of domain..199Names.com will just act a platform your selling your domain by showcasing your domain logo with a price tag of $199.

Also for buyers, all domains are listed with $199 and they are buying through outside market escrow service also which is the safest service for them.. There is no waiting or auction or back orders required for Buyers..

Final verdict

I am also a simple domainer like you and I also buy and sell domains like you,but the difficulty I face with all market place is to search and find quality domains at the lowest price or a stable price..With the support of domainers like you,199Names.com can become successful platform for domainers and end users who are looking for quality domains at a reasonable price of $199..

Launch Offer for Name Pros Members

You can post 1 quality domain of your own domain and choice in this thread and we shall list it Free in 199Names.com for $199 as promotional offer. You need to change the price of your domain in the outside market place also for $199.

As I said earlier, it is a simple website and your suggestions and reviews are also most welcome so that I can improve wherever possible in the site with your support and comments.

Happy Domaining..!

199Names.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back