IT.COM

discuss 150 domains sold in last 9 months

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Hemanttilotia

Established Member
Impact
I sold another 7 domains in bulk today for $2200, including Boobs dot co.
This marks 150 domains being sold by me in my first 9 months of domaining.
I never exceeded 300 domains mark and now have 200 something domains in my portfolio.
Total profit out of all this at $35K now.
I will still sell some more domains in bulk before I end up having 70 domains in my portfolio, most of them I would or I can develop as a blog/store.
A big thanks to Dsad for their daily lists, NP and Mike, the Mann.
I am exploring hiring brokers to sell my good ones to deliver bigger payouts.
Hemant

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Outstanding! Congratulations on your behemoth achievement!

•••
•••
Well Done, very well done. Congrats to you. You may have broken the record, especially for someone who has been doing it for less than a year.

•••
Awesome, congratulation!

•••
Great job . Your hard work deserve this success . Keep going upwards .

Regards

•••
Great stuff Hemant, congratulation & thanks for sharing.

•••
Congrats on the successful sales! Many people don't even last long in the domain industry; Im glad you found your way to make nice profits through domain names. Keep it going.

•••
Woah! Awesome!! Congrats!!! :xf.cool:

•••
congrats and continue the fire (y)

•••
Congrats and welcome to the club. lol That is USD right? Just curious of the rupees one did you convert that to usd for the profit or is the rupees number in the 35k?

•••
Wow! You're on fire! Keep it up! We can all learn from everyone around us!

•••
•••
Hemant, your domaining journey it's quite inspiring
even for those who has been in this industry even
for a few year.

Sincere congratulations and keep them coming! ;)

•••
Congrats and welcome to the club. lol That is USD right? Just curious of the rupees one did you convert that to usd for the profit or is the rupees number in the 35k?

:)
Every figure reported here is in USD. Made a profit of $35K.

•••
Congrats and well done. Very motivational indeed. Keep going :)

•••
•••
•••
A very big congratulation to you man(y)

•••
Congrats on the sales, that's awesome for a 9 months period

..regarding the Boobs.co sale, you said you flipped it for $1800. I was following that name and thought it sold around $250 if I remember? Can you confirm? I could be wrong as it it was a month or two back.

•••
Congrats on the sales, that's awesome for a 9 months period

..regarding the Boobs.co sale, you said you flipped it for $1800. I was following that name and thought it sold around $250 if I remember? Can you confirm? I could be wrong as it it was a month or two back.

I bought it on NameJet at around that price only.

•••
I bought it on NameJet at around that price only.

Fantastic sale then, you must have only owned the name for 4-6 weeks and then sold it for $1800.....did the buyer find you for this sale?

•••
Congrats @Hemanttilotia ...I think that your case is a special one, correct me if I'm wrong. You were saying that you are coming from the startup community and I suspect that most of the sales were to others guys from that community, exfriends, friends of friends and others. I don't know to many end users buying in bulk so probably they were developers that you knew them before or some of your friends knew them. Also, I'm curios what was the acquisition cost of the one's sold at afternic, roughly. For somebody new to domaining and who doesn't have any connections to the startups and developers it will be hard to replicate in such of short time. Also the 11k sale, being sold in rupees, I think that it was done to another developer, I'm right?

•••
Congrats @Hemanttilotia ...I think that your case is a special one, correct me if I'm wrong. You were saying that you are coming from the startup community and I suspect that most of the sales were to others guys from that community, exfriends, friends of friends and others. I don't know to many end users buying in bulk so probably they were developers that you knew them before or some of your friends knew them. Also, I'm curios what was the acquisition cost of the one's sold at afternic, roughly. For somebody new to domaining and who doesn't have any connections to the startups and developers it will be hard to replicate in such of short time. Also the 11k sale, being sold in rupees, I think that it was done to another developer, I'm right?

Yes, I have been associated with a number of startups, and that's one reason for my domain sales, as my network is quite big.
But even my afternic sales are roughly 5x of my cost price, on average.
I buy from aftermarket only, hence pay more to get a domain in the first place.

•••
Superb & Congrats... keep rolling bro..!!

•••
I sold another 7 domains in bulk today for $2200, including Boobs dot co.
This marks 150 domains being sold by me in my first 9 months of domaining.
I never exceeded 300 domains mark and now have 200 something domains in my portfolio.
Total profit out of all this at $35K now.
I will still sell some more domains in bulk before I end up having 70 domains in my portfolio, most of them I would or I can develop as a blog/store.
A big thanks to Dsad for their daily lists, NP and Mike, the Mann.
I am exploring hiring brokers to sell my good ones to deliver bigger payouts.
Hemant
Utterly refreshing and inspiring!
You're looking for brokers - I think that you can be a great one yourself.
Do you have a link to your current portfolio?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back