Dynadot

15 Yrs in Domaining but new to NP

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jeet Dsilva

Impact
Hello NP Members,

First of all, I'd like to introduce myself.
I'm Jeet Dsilva, based in Hong Kong and holding a portfolio of 2000+ Domain names, mostly in DotCom but we do own some ngTLD extensions as well.
We have been in domains since 2002 but since only last 2 years we are taking it seriously as our main business is China Trade (Exports of FMCG Products)
I'm looking forward to meeting fellow Domainers, Domain Brokers, Domain Investors and Entrepreneurs.
Thanks
Jeet Dsilva
Hong Kong
Linkedin.com/in/DasDomains
Twitter.com/DasDomains

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Jeet Dsilva,

Welcome aboard.

Happy domaining!

•••
Hello NP Members,

First of all, I'd like to introduce myself.
I'm Jeet Dsilva, based in Hong Kong and holding a portfolio of 2000+ Domain names, mostly in DotCom but we do own some ngTLD extensions as well.
We have been in domains since 2002 but since only last 2 years we are taking it seriously as our main business is China Trade (Exports of FMCG Products)
I'm looking forward to meeting fellow Domainers, Domain Brokers, Domain Investors and Entrepreneurs.
Thanks
Jeet Dsilva
Hong Kong
Linkedin.com/in/DasDomains
Twitter.com/DasDomains
Excellent intro! It looks like you are serious, geared up, and ready to dive into the action.

Welcome to NamePros

•••
•••
Hi Jeet,
WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Welcome to NP. Wish you all the best!

•••
•••
Welcome would love to be schooled on what the Chinese really like.

•••
•••
Wellcome to NP , best of luck

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Jeet and welcome...nice intro.

•••
•••
We are delighted to welcome you to our team. We are sure that you will work to the best of your potentials and skills to contribute to the success and growth of this domaning community.:cigar:

•••
Welcome to NP Jeet. See you around soon :)

•••
•••
Hello @Jeet Dsilva .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

2000 domains is a good number .. do you have them listed somewhere we can check them out?

Good luck moving forward with your domains! :)

•••
•••
Most Welcome. NP is nice forum to learn and business. Like me,. I really Like this.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back