Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dkr

Respect My Authority!VIP Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
3 days is short but i'll do my best to finish it, i've already downloaded it in my computer.
Thank You
kinkarso said:
Email sent. Thank you.

Testimonial:
What makes Donny Ouyang different and successful from other people is it's because of his lifestyle and the extreme desire to be different. I'm a 40-year old man and I'm not ashamed to admit that I've learned many things from a 15-year old. Still I need to digest and take it all in, and learn to apply it. But one thing is sure, my life will never be the same again.
Thanks, Donny - William R. Nabaza - www.Nabaza.com

Last edited:
•••
kinkarso said:
Instead of creating a new thread, I think I will just continue on this one.

I have just recently completed DigitalThrone version 2. It has been completely rewritten in an entirely different format. I would like to send out a few copies to respected members on this forum for quick and easy product reviews.

Please PM me with your email address. If you are accepted, I will send a copy to you right away :).

However, there will be two conditions. Your testimonial will possibly be listed on the DigitalThrone.com website once it comes time for the launch. I would also expect the review to be completed within 3 days from when this post is made (It's around 1AM right now).

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you,
Donny

I am looking for 2 more people. Please let me know as soon as possible.

•••
•••
I would like to hear from other members here if they earn $6,500+ a month after using your ebook.

I'll be watching.

Good luck to you,
em

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back