IT.COM

question 15 days until the planned launch of Stud.com by Rick Schwartz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just 15 days to go (April 18th) until Rick Schwartz launches his new website Stud.com for 'prime' domain names - which will include domains of third parties. This, IMO, is the most major event to occur in the domain industry selling sphere in at least the past few years (at the very least).

The kudos alone of a domain name being listed on Stud.com will of course be immense, and of course there will be controversy about certain names being accepted for listing on Stud.com whilst other domains are rejected, but in an industry where personal valuations can and usually are at great varience concerning the worth of any given doomain name this is only to be expected.

Do you as a domainer plan on applying to have one or more of your domains listed on Stud.com?

(Full disclosure: I am applying for one of my domains to be included for listing.)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
he should higher a stud to launch it..

•••
he should higher a stud to launch it..
I think I'm busy that day LOL...I'm too sexy for Domains...too sexy it hurts..on the catwalk yeah

•••
I think I'm busy that day LOL...I'm too sexy for Domains...too sexy it hurts..on the catwalk yeah

bahahaha yeah me too I'm already booked for that day..

the more subtle joke I tried to make is that he should not play the stud part himself heh

Last edited:
•••
The site is up in beta mode. Thoughts, opinions?

•••
•••
Nothing is clickable for me. Also got flagged by my service provider as having adult content lol. Not a good start if you ask me. I know its only beta but dont announce a start date if its not going to be ready.

•••
I want to congratulate mr Rick for project.which is inconsequential.and unusable to 99percent of world domainers. it takes very special genius and brainstorming to.create.project with such extreme unusability rate.

hopefully one day mr.rick will also try to come up with another project that can be used and relevant to 99percent of world domainers this time. for now I wish mr rick a pleasant happy life on mount Olympus.. or was it elysium space station...I forget.. but we get the point

•••
The tagline is something else. How does one breed domain names?

•••
•••
The tagline is something else. How does one breed domain names?
On the wide open pastures of Namepros, Expired domains, DN Journal, Namebio...

...and excel spreadsheets

•••
•••
Rick should have buy Alter and not play with Stud.
IMO

•••
Guy is old & irrelevant
Totally missed crypto & Bitcoin action
Missed EMDs to top new TLDs

PiggyBanks.com

Lol

The king is dead or in a coma

•••
Guy is old & irrelevant
Totally missed crypto & Bitcoin action
Missed EMDs to top new TLDs

PiggyBanks.com

Lol

The king is dead or in a coma
Meanwhile he doesn't know you exist...

•••
Meanwhile he doesn't know you exist...

he's attacked me publicly on twitter a few times, he's nobody in real world, in domain forums he's a hype and pure BS guy, his day was selling toll free numbers, he had a few okay names, not one big industry keyword

his stud thing or domains is a joke

king of nothing

I've ribbed him for decades, when you gonna get an industry keyword, over and over he puts up fake info he resold CANDY

Yawn

Believe what you want, his stud is crap, just like I trashed shilling's portfolio for deacades, 99% junk, the fact he unloaded it for $200 a name proved me right

shilling made a lot of dough, spent a lot of dough, schwartz, whatever, not impressed

he has no business models, he has no residual clients, he sells names to developers that go bankrupt then takes names back, great business model

anyway, he's very old, stud.com looks like crap and if anyone with a real domain puts it there, I'd be shocked

he breeds domains, ok, sure

he's a joke IMO

but he sure knows me, lots of public attacks over the years

didn't like my old i prefix names, didn't like my 1 prefix, doesn't like all my crypto terms, doesn't like my industry keywords in lots of new TLD's

.com yawn, it's 2022 and Schwartz missed 3 decades already, he made a little coin in the 90's

00's
10's
20's

He's talking about the same junk he had in the 90's

haha

ok

got give him your keywords

he won't sell them

he sure won't develop them

•••
•••
Back