IT.COM

various 14 end user domain name sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
A wireless company, lingerie seller and printing company bought domain names last month.

Lumiant.com was one of 14 end user sales I found on Sedo’s weekly sales list. Here they are:

Lumiant.com $17,500 – Lumiant is a materials science company.

Eyetime.com $15,000 – I’m going to chart this as an end user purchase even though I can’t find much about the buyer. It’s registered to “moonless project” with an email address ending in moonless.biz. That’s an inactive website. Still, the price suggests the buyer is an end user with plans for the domain.

MedStore .com $10,000 – The buyer is redirecting this domain to MedZstore.com.

Alley.co $6,000 – Alley Interactive is a design group in New York that uses the domain name alleyinteractive.com.

Reiko.com $5,601 – Reiko Wireless Inc. in New York.

Exosomes.com $5,500 – Kimera Labs, which develops exosome products. Exosomes, according to Wikipeida, “are cell-derived vesicles that are present in many and perhaps all eukaryotic fluids, including blood, urine, and cultured medium of cell cultures”.

Pledge.tv $4,999 – Online fundraising system Click & Pledge

BudgetHousing.com $4,995 – A company in India called DBS Affordable Home Strategy Ltd.

Kvest.com $4,850 – I’m not sure what research and design firm EarsAndEyes wants to do with this domain.

MyBusinessPhone.com $3,877 – LocalPhone Ltd, a phone service specializing in inexpensive international calling.

Lace.uk £2,995 – Denmark lingerie maker Lace.

Anytron.com $2,500 – BiTek technology appears to be in the printing business. It has a die-cutting system that it promotes at anytron.net.

Massk .com $2,200 – A company called BizVelop is creating a product called Massk that is a cosmetic mask…for your butt.

Source

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great research. Good range of brandables and keyword combinations there.

This proves the importance of domains that have been well-researched before purchasing.

•••
Nice research thanks for the update.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back