Dynadot

advice 14+ Domain listing platforms (Efty, Sedo, Afternic, Unregistry) Where to host the domain? +more Questions

NameSilo
Watch

Sandern

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hello domainers, some questions about these listing,

If you have a list of 50 domains on Epik, or Namecheap, and have your nameservers of the domains pointing to Efty, so you host the domains on 50 EFty landers, 1 lander per domain.

If wanting to list these 50 domains on the following platforms.

Afternic
Uniregistry
Dan
Sedo
Flippa
Epik
GoDaddy
EFTY
Namepros
Perfect Domain
Cax
Name Cheap
Catchtiger
Tough Domains
Domain Agents

Can you assist with the following questions please, here are some questions regarding listing these 50 domains on the following platforms.

1 Can we list these efty domains on all of the above platforms with no issues? with the domains remaining on Efty landers?

2 Which from the above list 'require' your domain landing page to be Hosted/pointing towards them with your nameservers?

3 For example if domains are registered with Epik and nameservers are pointing to Efty, so we us Efty landing pages, then which of the above can we list the domains on, while they stay on efty?

or do some of them require you have the landing pages on their pages?

4 Which from the above list do not take a commission per sale (Sedo do with 20% for example)?

5 Which from the above list require your listed domains to be at least 60 days old from registration, or even 30 days. Ie if you registered your domain 15 days ago, you cannot list to them as you have to wait until 60 days.?

6 Is it compulsory to list them as a buy it now price when on them platforms? or make offer?

Can you answer as many of these as you can,

and give any other things to help and assist?

thanks guys.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1 Can we list these efty domains on all of the above platforms with no issues? with the domains remaining on Efty landers?

2 Which from the above list 'require' your domain landing page to be Hosted/pointing towards them with your nameservers?

3 For example if domains are registered with Epik and nameservers are pointing to Efty, so we us Efty landing pages, then which of the above can we list the domains on, while they stay on efty?

4 Which from the above list do not take a commission per sale (Sedo do with 20% for example)?

5 Which from the above list require your listed domains to be at least 60 days old from registration, or even 30 days. Ie if you registered your domain 15 days ago, you cannot list to them as you have to wait until 60 days.?

6 Is it compulsory to list them as a buy it now price when on them platforms? or make offer?

1. Yes
2. None of them
3.Any
4.They all take commission (I believe)
5.None of them
6. Rules are to list Buy Now price on one site only, in case of Double sale.

:)

•••
There is a simple solution. It will point buyers to the domain to it's landing pages in 22 marketplaces (Sedo, Afternic, Unregistry, Epik and others).

Last edited:
•••
Hello domainers, some questions about these listing,

If you have a list of 50 domains on Epik, or Namecheap, and have your nameservers of the domains pointing to Efty, so you host the domains on 50 EFty landers, 1 lander per domain.

If wanting to list these 50 domains on the following platforms.

Afternic
Uniregistry
Dan
Sedo
Flippa
Epik
GoDaddy
EFTY
Namepros
Perfect Domain
Cax
Name Cheap
Catchtiger
Tough Domains
Domain Agents

Can you assist with the following questions please, here are some questions regarding listing these 50 domains on the following platforms.

Can you answer as many of these as you can,

and give any other things to help and assist?

thanks guys.

1. Afternic for me is the primary marketplace besides Epik no need to use their landers. 20% commission if they sell it. If the name is less than 60 days old it can be listed but cannot be opted into fast transfer. BIN is only required if you want to opt into fast transfer.

2. Uniregistry never used it but soon to be unnecessary once they start syndicating Adternic listings.

3. Dan no need to use their landers 9% commission can do make offer.

4. Sedo Same as dan but with 20% commission. Can use MLS to syndicate to registrars but I believe that requires setting a BIN.

5. Flippa from what I understand it's more for selling businesses full websites ect. Never used it dont know how they work.

6. Epik 9% commission easy to list from your Epik dashboard, you can even contact them to get permission to list domains at other registrars. Can just do make offer.

7. Godaddy just list at Afternic and you're covered here.

The rest dont really know anything about them but the ones listed above are probably more than sufficient.

•••
I'll admit to being a little more than confused on landers, pointers, lsitings etc... at times. I am trying to be a 'domainer' and have tried for some time. I love going through the drop lists each day and finding what i think are great useful domains but the listing and selling part seems long and drawn out sometimes. I have a DNHAT store at BuyGreatNames.com and trying to make a go of it. I can't wait to get my first sell so it seems real but it would be lovely if someone would create a general step-by-step perhaps of generally what to do after purchasing a domain and it's in your registrar. Sort of like 1... change dns to your store (dnhat, efty, etc...) step 2 .. setup lander and sales settings in your store. step 3... list with SEDO 1st, then Afternic... set a BIN only (or don't set a BIN ... what is best practices? I would like just a check off list. I don't have to worry about bulk any time soon.

thanks, Jonathan @ BuyGreatNames.com ;)

•••
I'll admit to being a little more than confused on landers, pointers, lsitings etc... at times. I am trying to be a 'domainer' and have tried for some time. I love going through the drop lists each day and finding what i think are great useful domains but the listing and selling part seems long and drawn out sometimes. I have a DNHAT store at BuyGreatNames.com
Thanks for mentioning DNHAT as your number one choice.

it would be lovely if someone would create a general step-by-step perhaps of generally what to do after purchasing a domain and it's in your registrar. Sort of like 1... change dns to your store (dnhat, efty, etc...) step 2 .. setup lander and sales settings in your store. step 3... list with SEDO 1st, then Afternic... set a BIN only (or don't set a BIN ... what is best practices? I would like just a check off list. I don't have to worry about bulk any time soon.
thanks, Jonathan @ BuyGreatNames.com

There are at least six methods of forwarding a domain you're selling from your domain registrar to your marketplace. The marketplace software developer decides which method is most comfortable for him.

There is what we call "handshake" between the marketplace website and incoming domain (forwarded). Once you can establish flawless handshake, the rest is simple.
This is where most developers get things wrong.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back