Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain Name Invest

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The .net and the .info actually forward to a company called Pan Pastel. But their website seems to be down now.

Oops. My mistake. It's the .net and .info for metalliccolors, not metalliccolor.

Last edited:
•••
I am wondering, who potentially might be using this name? I am not even being sarcastic. But first thing - you should clearly understand what niche/companies/activities the name will be used for, like who is your buyer. Don't handreg name just because it's available. Little value, sorry.

Good luck through.

•••
I am wondering, who potentially might be using this name? I am not even being sarcastic. But first thing - you should clearly understand what niche/companies/activities the name will be used for, like who is your buyer. Don't handreg name just because it's available. Little value, sorry.

Good luck through.
Thanks for your advice.
I don't registered it only because it was available, i registered it because i liked the name and imo it could be a nice domain name for a pigment/paint manufacturing company.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for your advice.
I don't registered it only because it was available, i registered it because i liked the name and imo it could be a nice domain name for a pigment/paint manufacturing company.
MetallicColor - for manufacturing company, really?? Would you call your company this way, should you own one? Just be honest with yourself )

•••
Yes, why not ?
Maybe not naming or renaming the company with this domain name, but this domain name can redirect to the manufacturing company...
I could maybe sympathize with you a little, but the improvement would be "metallic colors". I'd be a tiny bit happier with plural (with the right buyer), not so much non plural. Even in the ideal case, I wouldn't see a ton of value IMO

Last edited:
•••
MetallicColor - for manufacturing company, really?? Would you call your company this way, should you own one? Just be honest with yourself )
Yes, why not ?
Maybe not naming or renaming the company with this domain name, but this domain name can redirect to the manufacturing company...

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back