ATTN REGISTRARS! it.com domain sunrise starts on Jan 2nd! GET READY NOW

domain ....

Catch.Club

Domain Name Invest

Established Member
Impact
An appraisal for this one please ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

VadimK

Top Member
Impact
I am wondering, who potentially might be using this name? I am not even being sarcastic. But first thing - you should clearly understand what niche/companies/activities the name will be used for, like who is your buyer. Don't handreg name just because it's available. Little value, sorry.

Good luck through.

•••

Domain Name Invest

Established Member
Impact
I am wondering, who potentially might be using this name? I am not even being sarcastic. But first thing - you should clearly understand what niche/companies/activities the name will be used for, like who is your buyer. Don't handreg name just because it's available. Little value, sorry.

Good luck through.
Thanks for your advice.
I don't registered it only because it was available, i registered it because i liked the name and imo it could be a nice domain name for a pigment/paint manufacturing company.

Last edited:
•••

VadimK

Top Member
Impact
Thanks for your advice.
I don't registered it only because it was available, i registered it because i liked the name and imo it could be a nice domain name for a pigment/paint manufacturing company.
MetallicColor - for manufacturing company, really?? Would you call your company this way, should you own one? Just be honest with yourself )

•••
The .net and the .info actually forward to a company called Pan Pastel. But their website seems to be down now.

Oops. My mistake. It's the .net and .info for metalliccolors, not metalliccolor.

Last edited:
•••

Domain Name Invest

Established Member
Impact
MetallicColor - for manufacturing company, really?? Would you call your company this way, should you own one? Just be honest with yourself )
Yes, why not ?
Maybe not naming or renaming the company with this domain name, but this domain name can redirect to the manufacturing company...

•••

jhm

Top Member
Impact
Yes, why not ?
Maybe not naming or renaming the company with this domain name, but this domain name can redirect to the manufacturing company...
I could maybe sympathize with you a little, but the improvement would be "metallic colors". I'd be a tiny bit happier with plural (with the right buyer), not so much non plural. Even in the ideal case, I wouldn't see a ton of value IMO

Last edited:
•••

Jordon M.

Top Member
Impact
•••