IT.COM

domain .

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Using a word like "wise" in the given case is just as useful as the word "diligent" or "proper" for a domain. By nature, without stating it in a domain, you expect an accountant to be all those things. Saying we are "wise accountants" isn't really a selling point, because ALL good accountants are supposed to be wise, diligent, proper etc. Hence, I see little value in the domain, due to an unnecessary selling point, IMO

BUT, to add to that...if this was a "COM", my response to it would be different. If playing with an extension like "ACCOUNTANTS", that word really has to be on point and relevant (take Crypto "dot" Accountants as an example, biddable). Wise...not so much

Last edited:
•••
Well its on point but its not exactly what the word accountants wants
Maybe think whats something that keeps counting
Accountable
Table
Spread sheet
Things accountants use might be
The best approach

Id give it 3 peanuts outta 10

•••
•••
Using a word like "wise" in the given case is just as useful as the word "diligent" or "proper" for a domain. By nature, without stating it in a domain, you expect an accountant to be all those things. Saying we are "wise accountants" isn't really a selling point, because ALL good accountants are supposed to be wise, diligent, proper etc. Hence, I see little value in the domain, due to an unnecessary selling point, IMO

BUT, to add to that...if this was a "COM", my response to it would be different. If playing with an extension like "ACCOUNTANTS", that word really has to be on point and relevant (take Crypto "dot" Accountants as an example, biddable). Wise...not so much
I see your point, but still, the fact that an accountant is supposed to be wise, doesn’t mean that it is happening :)

•••
I see your point, but still, the fact that an accountant is supposed to be wise, doesn’t mean that it is happening :)
Mmm, yeah. The pass would be in "COM", not "ACCOUNTANTS"

Regardless, best of luck with it

•••
•••
$30 to register
$130 renewal at godaddy. Ouch
Very common last name Wise, so you may get lucky. Go search linkedin but i would never touch name like this so you prob hit
Not lïsted at sedo or afternic?

•••
As others have said, you expect accountants to be wise in the first place. It is not really something that needs to be said.

As a last name, I am positive more popular names would be available.
  • Statistically "Wise" is the 445th most popular last name in the US.
I am just not feeling this one. Outside all that, the extension is obscure with no reported sales history.

I guess there is a .accountant also, which does not help. Even that has (1) reported sale in 2018, for $190.

Unless you find a buyer proactively, this type of domain will sit on the shelf collecting dust (and expenses).

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back