auction .

Namecheap
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo Mod Team

Member Services, NamePros
Impact
Hello,

It has come to our attention that the winner or seller has failed to honor this binding auction agreement, however, we are unable to locate a direct message that either the winner or seller started with one another to initiate the transaction.

Please add: @Echo Mod Team and or @Alfa Mod Team to that direct message so we can investigate and get more involved.

Thanks.

Echo Mod Team

Impact
Note: It is both, a buyers and sellers responsibility to start a direct message once an auction ends. Neither a buyer or seller may back out of a binding auction agreement. Failure to honor an agreement by both parties will result in the same warning for each account and potentially restriction from the marketplace for security reasons.

@Akhil M
@Max1000

Akhil M

Be Loyal To What Matters
Impact
Hello,

It has come to our attention that the winner or seller has failed to honor this binding auction agreement, however, we are unable to locate a direct message that either the winner or seller started with one another to initiate the transaction.

Please add: @Echo Mod Team and or @Alfa Mod Team to that direct message so we can investigate and get more involved.

Thanks.

@Echo Mod Team

I had send a direct message to the auction winner, soon after the auction got over. I have added you to that conversation.

I'm also including a direct link to that conversation :

https://www.namepros.com/conversations/curiouscourses-com.3240885/#convMessage-5642638

Echo Mod Team

Impact
Status
Not open for further replies.