IT.COM

discuss 10x Your Money In Domains Or Crypto Currency?

NameSilo
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
A lot of domain investors also invest in crypto currency it seems as of late. I usually feel pretty confident that a domain I carefully acquire today will be a 10x+ my investment including holding time. If say, I were to buy bitcoin today, is it feasible that i would get 10x my money?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
most of my friends that doing shady biz, such as betting, gambling and etc, they put their money into bitcoin! because they think its safe! personally bitcoin value same as blackmarket value, i.e huge! as long bitcoin stay anoymous, I am sure, most of bad guys will use bitcoin :xf.grin:

btw, I am a nice guys! and I don't do bitcoins :xf.grin: and I prefer with com, or net :xf.grin:

•••
Not that many people can earn $50k+ profit year after year in domains. It's just not mathematically possible and it requires lots of capital, risk and experience just to give yourself a chance.

•••
"HOPE" never paid any of my bills and I can assure you it will never pay any of yours either.

You're a optimist...Bravo to you!
I'm a realist and depend on hard work.

let me rephrase that for you so you do not miss the essence of things:

I hope that through hard work they will learn.

its not like there is any other way to learn anyway.

cheers

•••
most of my friends that doing shady biz, such as betting, gambling and etc, they put their money into bitcoin! because they think its safe! personally bitcoin value same as blackmarket value, i.e huge! as long bitcoin stay anoymous, I am sure, most of bad guys will use bitcoin :xf.grin:

btw, I am a nice guys! and I don't do bitcoins :xf.grin: and I prefer with com, or net :xf.grin:
Bitcoin is not anonymous, some other cryptocurrencies are though like monero, zcash, zcoin

•••

bitcoin is far from anonymous

•••
but you can transfer as much as you can with bitcoins! different with bank, there are limit and how much you can transfer, to another account! especially money from betting Industry:xf.grin:

Btw betting is illegal in my country :xf.grin:

•••
Not that many people can earn $50k+ profit year after year in domains. It's just not mathematically possible and it requires lots of capital, risk and experience just to give yourself a chance.

What's sad is that 70% maybe more domain investors who purchase domains for resell just buy and list at various auction platform's "Hoping" for a return on investment.
If they would take 3 hours and watch a YouTube video on how to build a website they can create passive income whilst waiting for hope to answer.
Maybe not 50k but 10-15k

•••
What's sad is that 70% maybe more domain investors who purchase domains for resell just buy and list at various auction platform's "Hoping" for a return on investment.
If they would take 3 hours and watch a YouTube video on how to build a website they can create passive income whilst waiting for hope to answer.
Maybe not 50k but 10-15k
Development is a whole different ball game, take Rick S, Frank S who own some of the best domains out there, why haven't they bothered to develop their top properties? Rick tried with JointVentures.com, it didn't work out.

•••
but you can transfer as much as you can with bitcoins! different with bank, there are limit and how much you can transfer, to another account! especially money from betting Industry:xf.grin:

Btw betting is illegal in my country :xf.grin:
Betting is illegal in most countries, some have jurisdictions where it is legal, but it is probably for the best, as the house wins in the long run anyway, save your money.

•••
Development is a whole different ball game, take Rick S, Frank S who own some of the best domains out there, why haven't they bothered to develop their top properties? Rick tried with JointVentures.com, it didn't work out.

Two very different reasons...
1. They have built a client list large enough that they don't need that option.

2. Those that have yet to reach that client base don't realize the potential of development and depend on.... "HOPE".

•••
Maybe not 50k but 10-15k

I HOPE if something was this easy and this profitable, then 70% of domainers woudl be doing it.. and not not doing it.

otherwise you're just pretty much saying that everyone is stupid but you.
which I guess can be like an insult, and then you become unpopular and you sit alone in the corner and you hope someone come to talk to you.

•••
I HOPE if something was this easy and this profitable, then 70% of domainers woudl be doing it.. and not not doing it.

otherwise you're just pretty much saying that everyone is stupid but you.
which I guess can be like an insult, and then you become unpopular and you sit alone in the corner and you hope someone come to talk to you.

I actually posted over $1,000 worth of premium wp themes and plugins for free a few months back here and a gif of a slinky won post of the day. .. true story.

#Teamwork
Teamwork.gif

•••
I actually posted over $1,000 worth of premium wp themes and plugins for free a few months back here and a gif of a slinky won post of the day. .. true story.

#Teamwork
Show attachment 82981

I hope the guy survived it. then again, maybe I hope he didn't.

I would have called this one... "in the line of fire".

•••
Just received some ethereum too from a client. So now I have quite a lot of BTC since 2013, almost equal amount of given to me free Bitcoin cash since 2017, and some litecoin and some ethereum since 2018. I like it! Send more please.

We can see where this all goes in a few years, not really planning on selling for some time. Unless BTC hits $25K this year, LOL. Then I might sell some.

Last edited:
•••
Just received some ethereum too from a client. So now I have BTC since 2013, Bitcoin cash since 2017, and litecoin and ethereum since 2018. I like it! Send more please.

nice!!! btc since 2013. many hope for this!

don't forget to retire and enjoy your money before the reaper comes.
so many do forget. so sad.

•••
Anyone care to make short term predictions?

•••
Anyone care to make short term predictions?

After trump mentioned "Space force" yesterday investors grabbed almost every extension.
The .Net was in my cart while I waited for GD 2fa. I lost it by 42 seconds. .

I grabbed info/ club/ online and yes even army.
Three offers already 3 rejected.

As in crypto for short term stick with alts under $1 and take your profits as soon as you can.

•••
After trump mentioned "Space force" yesterday investors grabbed almost every extension.

As in crypto for short term stick with alts under $1 and take your profits as soon as you can.

.net would have been nice..

but your statement about grabbing nearly all extensions is not entirely accurate.

upload_2018-3-14_12-41-18.png

•••
meh... what the hell.. $2... might as well.

upload_2018-3-14_12-44-19.png

•••

p.s.
it is not true you already had 3 offers.

•••
.net would have been nice..

but your statement about grabbing nearly all extensions is not entirely accurate.

Show attachment 82989

Of any "Smart" value :)

P.s "Space" is the keyword of the future.... you're welcome.

•••
Of any "Smart" value :)

P.s "Space" is the keyword of the future.... you're welcome.

yes I know space is the future
everyone knows earth has no future

p,.s. info was nice grab. I don't think the rest will go anywhere.. for you or me.

but gl to us.

•••
Maybe get a wall built before anyone is going to go play star wars in space.

Elon must be elated. I sure wish he would deliver my Tesla 3.

Last edited:
•••
•••
p.s.
it is not true you already had 3 offers.

And yet I contacted the .Net owner with two offers... but your the genius and already knew that right?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back