IT.COM

discuss $100k made in 1 year of domain sales

NameSilo
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Domain investing is a challenging business. It takes a considerable amount of time and money to build a domain investment portfolio, and there is no guaranteed success. Domain investing can be a lucrative business, but there is a pretty steep learning curve for most people...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the names in this article are basically garbage

•••
I actually found the Article quite interesting and Inspiring. I know my personal goal this year was to clear $100K in domain sales after market place commissions and fees, but before renewal expenses.

So far I am off to a decent start for 2022.

I start the year off with $5182.30 after fees / commissions on payment plans from domain sales in 2021, that I will receive this year.

I have had 5 retail sales so far this year for $13,170 gross sales, - $10,429.40 net after commissions / fees. So $15,611.7 net sales income thus far. (Obviously payment plans could default, but all but one have paid more that 50% already so pretty confident they will stay the course). Acquisition costs of 5 domains sold in 2022 so far $80.64

I share all this because my names not probably any better than his from article, but to also say I think it's doable to get there. (3 where closeouts and 2 low priced backorders)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back