IT.COM

REQ-LOGO $100 Herbal Medicine Logo

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Professional logo required for herbal medicine / alternative medicine / herbs information website. The logo may also be used for business cards. So I need something that looks simple but has an intelligent logo concept. :)

The main logo should read: Herb, H, or HERBsc (herb and sc as an abbreviation for "source", has to be clearly 2 separate bodies, for example the WebMD logo). Would love a custom icon that includes a leaf, or a small plant, or the Yin and Yang symbol.

The slogan at the moment is: The Herb Source or Herb Source or "Your Source for Everything HERB". You may or may not include any of this.

Colour requirement: I like green with grey, green gradient, burgundy, etc. But you're driving the car here so I will let you decide!

End time and date: 9th December, 2016 at 5pm (+8GMT)

Size Requirements: Wide. It will take up a space at the corner of the website but the files will need to be large enough and sized down.

File requirement after winning: please submit the winning design in .psd, .png (transparent bg)

Prize: 100 USD, payment via PayPal (may be able to offer other methods e.g. WU, Alipay, Wechat).

I don't know if I missed anything but feel free to ask me questions. I will come by often to check the thread and to revert with feedback.

Thank you all in advance for your participation!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
4.JPG

•••
Revision / update:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
iT4vWLO.jpg

Hi, I really like this design, would like to see the text HERB or herb, all caps or all lowercase, and a dot between herb and sc. sc can also be either all caps or all lowercase as long as there is a clear distinction between herb and sc. The herb word should stand out much more than the sc. Thanks.

•••
•••
Revision / update:
-----------------------------------------
KKlwElW.jpg

•••
This is a little more simple but integrates the type with the logo as requested instead of using two separate images/text to create the logo. As always feedback is greatly appreciated.

DRpZIiE.jpg

IDORaiE.png

LxrtvOt.jpg

4a1XaYT.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
My new try, I hope you'll like it!!

JWr2cAC.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Ok so the deadline has passed. I will consider all the submissions very carefully and revert shortly with the winner of the competition. :)

•••
•••
•••
Revision / update:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
iT4vWLO.jpg
After very careful consideration I have chosen the above logo concept by coolwanz as the winner of the contest. Please pm me your PayPal info so I can send you your payment. I will also pm you my email address so that you can send me the psd and png files. Thanks. Kindly correct the text to HerbSC (the word is herb not herbs).:xf.grin: Thank you!

Thank you so much to everyone who have participated!

•••
Thank you for selecting my design: -)

here is the revised design:

q4tRVyO.jpg

•••
I thought I had this contest. But, unfortunately I didn't win the contest. Anyway, congrats coolwanz, Good design contest dezinerite

•••
Thank you kraman, and kudos to everyone as well. -)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back