Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bump
Anyone please?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
.bz is a typo of.biz
.biz - zero value .bz is not worth even reg fee
grace delete it..
.bz is cctld the country code of Belize and is starting to recognized as ''business''. It is not typo of .biz
There are 47 entries of recorded sales on this extension according to Namebio.

•••
•••
Any other opinion would be appreciated.

•••
•••
•••
Strong English .bz words has been sold for low to medium $xxx in last year or so, in which most of them still parked along with the past (100).gTLD sales, not sure if there is a value here (unless you had an offer).

•••
Strong English .bz words has been sold for low to medium $xxx in last year or so, in which most of them still parked along with the past (100).gTLD sales, not sure if there is a value here (unless you had an offer).
I suspect that there is some value, because ''100'' always has unlimited potential. I mean, it could easily be developed as a ''top 100'' website, or 100% business, etc. Generally, 10 or 100 have good value and are positive numbers. I know .bz's are hard to sell, but i may keep it for another one year and see. Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
I like the name. Maybe to the right buyer low xxx. But then again this is just my opinion.

•••
The usual buyers for numerics are the Chinese. They love numbers especially those with good pattern and combination and of course, the lesser the better. What makes the price down here is the less known extension. So to the end user, which is most probably be a Chinese, a low $xxx maybe imo. But again, that is tough luck.

•••
Since it is a liquid we can estimate its value, lets look at comparable sales:
100.asia 500 USD 2014-05-08
100.live 161 USD 2016-09-19​

In namebio I found the following sales data:
.asia 257 sales, Median $1200
.live 21 sales, Median $205
.bz 52 sales, Median $800​

Now using basic math we can derive 100.biz value as the following:

Deriving .biz value from .asia:
100.asia = $500 => 100.biz = $500 * $800/$1200 = $333​

Deriving .bz value from .live:
100.live = $160 => 100.biz = $160*$800/$205 = $624​

Average value = $333+$624/2 = $478​

Conclusion:
min value $330
expected value $478
max value $624​

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back