IT.COM

discuss $100 Budget, What to purchase: Beginner Level

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ayyan Malik

Established Member
Impact
Please help me out what i can purchase at domaining. This is my First purchase $100 is my budget

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello and welcome! Most everyone on here will tell you to buy nothing until you have given the forums a great deal of combing. When I started not long ago I ignored this advice. It wasn't until I attempted to sell my hastily hand regged domains that I realized why that advice was something I should have considered!

Here are some tips that helped me break the ice with my first sales as a newby:

Ask yourself what the domain will be used for. End user is king. Why do they want your domain? Envision yourself building the website for each domain you consider. Is that domain necessary to turn a huge profit or can a similar domain be purchased for cheaper while accomplishing the same goal?

Browse auctions on a daily basis. See what domains are actually selling. This is where things started to really click for me. Watch plenty of listings on Flippa and see what gains traction. Try to guess what the domains sell for!

I hope that even a small portion of this advice has been helpful. I am a newby too and still learning.

Best wishes, good luck, and happy domaining! -Artifact

•••
Add more $ 50 . Then buy 4 letter .com

•••
What can I buy is a very broad question. Obviously I suppose you are looking for a domain.

A domain in which niche? Or a general domain which can be used for many purposes.
Which extension?

These are just few tips, you can try to narrow down a much as possible and with such budget, make the best purchase.

Goodluck and welcome to NP!

•••
Reading the namepros thread and see also namebio daily report...never invest without knowledge about market.
Best of luck

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back