Dynadot

priced All SOLD - 100++ Brandbucket (BB) Published Names (Boxodus, RocketPhase, etc)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerDN

Top Member
Impact
All of these domains are:
  • .com
  • at GoDaddy or Dynadot
  • published at BrandBucket (listing fee has already been paid)
  • most listing price is at suggested price + 20% (max price)
Terms:
  • Buyer must have a BrandBucket account in good standing in order to to receive the name/s (Make sure you're qualified for this, otherwise I will not be able to procee the transaction)
  • only for NP members with positive feedback and no negative feedback
  • Payment via PayPal/Payooner within 24 hrs
  • Transfer via a free push to the respective registrar, or transfer auth. code.

Names:
TODAY PRICE - Name | Registrar | Exp Date | Listing Price | Your income if sold at Listing price at BB
All sold

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
SOLD
r****.com
b****.com

Last edited:
•••
Some were sold.
You can buy the remaining names separately,
or all of them. BIN for all unsold/remaining names =$3,860 (currently 104 names. I will update the BIN and number of unsold/remaining names each time one or some of them are sold)

•••
•••
•••
•••
due to my thread limit (as I am not allowed to open more than two), I will close this thread for a moment. I will open it later. If you have any interest, please PM me.
Thanks

•••
Open again. Claim the names

•••
BIN for all unsold/remaining names =$3,800 (currently 104 names. I will update the BIN and number of unsold/remaining names each time one or some of them are sold)

•••

SOLD

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Recxxxxx SOLD
Thanks!
BIN for all unsold/remaining names =$3,670 (currently 101 names. I will update the BIN and number of unsold/remaining names each time one or some of them are sold)

•••
BIN for all unsold/remaining names =$3,400(currently 95 names. I will update the BIN and number of unsold/remaining names each time one or some of them are sold).
Less than $36 ea

•••
•••
•••
•••
T u r b o i n g .com sold

PM paypal

•••
•••
•••
•••
Bump....still many cheap BB published names

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back