NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroNames

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,

I've been drawn back into my love of domains after a few years out. I have only ever held circa 20 names previously, so still a newbie effectively. Some did sell for circa $200, but I didn't market well and definitely under-priced. I would love any opinion on the new names I've collated bellow over the last 10 days, any you think I should but more effort into?

All paid £11.99 from GoDaddy;
(lost some DropCatch backorders)

voyeurAR.com
LoanedAutos.com
5Gwi-fi.com
Suprimacy.com (brandable)
cryBTC.com
GPTcollage.com
heraldGPT.com
Vobut.com (brandable)
HouseOfficial.com
GoalGains.com (brandable)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

on the surface, i'd pass on all of them

Good Luck, though!

imo...

•••
Vobut.com
**deleted**
Sounds good and have scope.

Loanedautos.com may also get offers.
Avoid names with hyphen
Rest doesn't sound interesting.

Last edited:
•••
I would not register any of those but I hope you can sell them for a good price.

•••
Thanks for the feedback so far, that’s what I want - constructive feedback not just roses 👍🏻👍🏻

•••
•••
Vobut.com
HouseOfficial.com
voyeurAR.com

These would be my top 3 picks, I would probably let the rest go. Welcome back and good luck with sales!

•••
I think what I'm generally seeing consuming content is that 'brandables' appear more popular/more likely to sell than keyword dominated domains....any views either way?

•••
I think what I'm generally seeing consuming content is that 'brandables' appear more popular/more likely to sell than keyword dominated domains....any views either way?
Hi

keyword domains, in proper order, that have obvious meaning and applicable uses, remain in demand.
such domains are more likely to sell, because they have terms that the general public seek or search for, on the internet.

on other hand, any group of letters with some vowels thrown in, is often tagged as "brandable", but in reality....most are not.

imo...

•••
Hi

keyword domains, in proper order, that have obvious meaning and applicable uses, remain in demand.
such domains are more likely to sell, because they have terms that the general public seek or search for, on the internet.

on other hand, any group of letters with some vowels thrown in, is often tagged as "brandable", but in reality....most are not.

imo...
That's interesting, whenever I share my DN's, it's the brandables that people pick out, but I'm kind of with you - I've only really ever sold keyword or product specific names. The brandables play is definately more luck based.

•••
Supremacy.com = $15 to $99 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
The rest = $0 to $15 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back