IT.COM

domain 10 Domains that Im not sure I've priced right - bathfeel.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Allgoodnamesaretaken

Established Member
Impact
Hi! Sorry if I broke rules with posting about more that one domain. I've checked all the domains in domain value sites like estibot, goddady estimated value, nameworth and also used common sense (Like, come on! Intotheblog is such a cool name. If nobody buys it this year I might use it myself :D). Anyways, the names and prices I put on them are:

bathfeel.com 80$

pickmetoday.com 80$

searchtent.com 199$

oldlocation.com 550$

dogfoodcatfood.com 75$

intotheblog.com 500$

stockcopier.com 105$

themaxfield.com 100$

tokyoactive.com 105$

upsmachine.com 68$

Do you guys think, those are good prices? Also, should I put the same prices on every auction site? Every webisite take diffrent % for sells.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If I had to pick two: Stock Copier (copying stock trades) / Tokyo Active (activities / health orientated stuff based in Tokyo). Not that excited with the others. With regards to the "blog" domain, I think you'd be fortunate to fetch the number you're asking. For just "into blog", I would see it mid / high hundreds ...adding "the" is the killer. However, if you're going to use it and do some kind of development, go for it

IMO. Welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••
If I had to pick two: Stock Copier (copying stock trades) / Tokyo Active (activities / health orientated stuff based in Tokyo). Not that excited with the others. With regards to the "blog" domain, I think you'd be fortunate to fetch the number you're asking. For just "into blog", I would see it mid / high hundreds ...adding "the" is the killer. However, if you're going to use it and do some kind of development, go for it

IMO. Welcome to NamePros

Do you think the prices for stock and tokyo ones are high enough?

I was looking for facebook fanpages for tokyo bloggers or something like that but didn't found anything, maybe I will find something Linkedln. It would be a cool name for a website about active lifestyle in Tokyo or something about sport.

What do you mean by "The" is the killer? Does this word rank bad in SEO or something? Personally I think IntoTheBlog sound better than IntoBlog.

Thanks for the anwser!

•••
Do you think the prices for stock and tokyo ones are high enough?

I was looking for facebook fanpages for tokyo bloggers or something like that but didn't found anything, maybe I will find something Linkedln. It would be a cool name for a website about active lifestyle in Tokyo or something about sport.

What do you mean by "The" is the killer? Does this word rank bad in SEO or something? Personally I think IntoTheBlog sound better than IntoBlog.

Thanks for the anwser!

I would definitely take "into blog" over "into the blog", with regards to brand (the punchiness)

For the two I mentioned ...low / mid hundreds area, I reckon. Your current ask for them is ok, with regards to end user

IMO

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back