Dynadot

question-answered $10 click yesterday

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I just received a $10.96 click on one of my domains. Parking is definitely not dead. My earnings have gone up each month. Reading, patience, trial/error, and a little money can get you started on the right path. Read the popular forums for those nuggets over and over again.

Attachments

• 76325D92-C170-4DA3-9B1A-6C73A092AE71.jpeg
    76325D92-C170-4DA3-9B1A-6C73A092AE71.jpeg
    256.9 KB · Views: 361
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
$10 for a click on the parking page ad. Someone visits the ad page, then clicks on the advertisement. The domain owner gets a portion of the revenue. They call this EPC (earnings per click).

No, not a dumb question. There's always a learning curve on Namepros, and asking is one of the best ways of learning.
Very kind answer from a very kind person,

•••
EPC (Earnings per Click) is similar to CPC (Cost per Cick) which is all about being paid for a customer clicking on the link/ad, irrespective of the purchase. Parking revenue is more like placing ads in a web page and getting paid if someone clicks on it.

IF someone is paid ONLY AFTER the purchase, then it falls under AFFILIATES MARKETING category.

Nice and clear answer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back